JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SHOUTOUT TO KEL SPENCER FROM JazzyjeffFreshprince.com FANS

3cookies

I just wanna put this out there to anyone in the Los Angeles Area, if you didn't know. Kel Spencer is going to be performing in Studio City/ Los Angles, California next Thursday, April 3, 2008, if you wanna go by to show ur support and meet the dude himself, now is your opportunity. I am putting the finished touches on a portrait for him from all of the fans here at JJFP.com, like the one we gave to DJ Jazzy Jeff, and this is the shoutout thread that will accompany it... sooo, If you want to shout out to Mr. Lennie Bennett, AKA, As we Know As .. KeL SpenceR, ... here you go baby! :thumbsup: :clap2:

Let him know what u think about his work, The weekly bread, his interaction with fans, or demand that he get his BUTT to YOUR CITY!!! lol :lolsign: :tantrum:

I will start by saying...

KeL... Among all the wonderful WORLDWIDE fans that you have in the JJFP.com community, a small handful of us have been around since 1999 - 2000, (even sooner for some) and have known about u from the beginning of your career, working with Will & Jeff. Over the years, we've watched you grow into an amazing MC/ Rapper/ Lyricist/ Artist, all around entertainer, whose career is skyrocketing steadily in upward mobility as ur doing your own thing... INDEPENDENTLY. Very smart move. Its good to see such talent bustin bold moves & making things happen as u are with 3rd Power & the Brooklyn Spartans. Thank you for being a positive extension of our JJ&FP fam in light of doing your own thang. Thank u 4 your love of hiphop, and sharing your many talents with hiphop heads in a time & place where your skills win never go unrecognized or under appreciated ... :signthankspin:

We love u man... You Rock! You already know that tho.. :stickpoke: See you soon PEANUT!!! HOW LONG?!? Not Long!...

xo,

cookie

edited: 4 typing errors. LOL :paperbag:

Edited by 3cookies

Hey Man, I've had the pleasure of meeting you before and look forward to catching up the next time you are back over in the UK. Hope all the shows and promo spots go well in LA, and keep working hard towards the release of that debut album.

KevTastic

Whats good Kel!

Like Kev it was great meeting up with you when you came over to the UK. You have to come back soon and we'll all have to meet up again. Keep doing what your doing. The game needs more emcees like you at the moment. I'm sure your album is gonna be BIG!

Once again thanks for your support and gracing your presence on my track! Its gonna do big things trust me! Take care and chat to you soon

Brakes

"KS and Da Brakes we expose the fakes"

Hey Kel

Like your music! I can see big things happening for ya in the near future. Keep doin what you're doin. Hopefully I can catch a show of yours. In the mean time I got your music to listen to for now :D Best Wishes 2 ya Kel!!!

-Angel Amor

WHAT'S UP KEL!!

The first thing a wanna say is THANK U for your music and keeping it positive. wish there were more like you in the game i know your albums gonna be HUGE hope you do more tracks with Jeff The Definition was sick!!

All my best wishes KEL :wickedwisdom:

Hey Kel, thanx for the music, thanx for the weekly bread and thanx for the myspace bullatins on whats going on with you (even though there are lots lol). If anyone deserves lots of success its you, as some one else has said your a great person too. If you want to drop by the UK again that would be great :)

Julie

Hey Kel keep doing ya thing, you're definately one of my inspirations, peace

If you reading this Kel, I've been following you since Willenium and The Streets Know That. We've talked a few times. You're doing the right thing in this business. It's nice that you keep the fans close with your bulletins. The music is on point so the more the better.

Really looking forward to the album.

God Blessa!

Guest Guest_MIX PROFESSOR_*

TO THE DUDE THAT ROCKS IT LIKEA TRUE M.C. SHOULD- I SEE WHY THE MAGNIFICENT HOLDS YOU IN HIGH REGARD BROTHER KEL.SHOW THE WORLD WHY YOU ARE THE DOPE MC THAT YOU ARE. DUST THE HATE OFF AND DRINK THE HATORADE ONLY TO SPIT MORE LYRICAL FIRE ON THE NON-BELIEVERS.

GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS AND MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT SUCCESS MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER

To Kel,

Ever since hearing you on "Uuhhh" in '99 I knew you was dope. Keep following your dreams man and go big, change the rap game man! No more of 50 and Flo Rida, take your skill and bring the essence, the truth back! Also man, do us all a favor and get Will Smith back with Jazzy Jeff and tell him to rock the mic. Rap NEEDS DJ JAZZY JEFF + FRESH PRINCE and KEL SPENCER to change it. Let them know man we want new material! haha

ALL THE BEST TO YOU MAN!

- Jim