• Big Willie Style
    • Willennium
    • Born To Reign
    • Other one...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BWS. I love Homebase and on Code Red, I can't really skip a song. I agree. Every song could've been a hit put out on radio or video. It featured some. Jeff produced some tracks. He was memorable all way round wit it.

Plus, I even did "Gettin Jiggy Wit It" in 5th grade. It was me & trey. But it was actually just me. Cuz I was the only one who knew all the words. (i rehearsed and it didn't mean anything 2 the teacher) I was the last and BEST act. Everyone got up 2 dance 2 it. but after I rapped it, I went hiding in the crowd. I'm wantin 2 play that album now. See what U did brakes!!!

Out of the solo albums, definitly Willennium. After the huge success of Big Willie Style, FP retreated 2 Philly, hooked up with Jazzy Jeff and took his time creating the slightly overlooked album which waz the best of the late 90's. It had the party joints, it had the instrospective trax, it had some evergy that BWS waz lacking.

Not 2 mention this album also confirmed that JJ+FP waz still alive and well.

Ah I gotta go with Big Willie Style for this one. Alotta people say its such an "ego-trip" album..please. FP was comin' back in the game and he wanted to let everyone know what was going on with him and what he thinks. That album I don't need to skip any tracks either. I'm just not feeling Willenium right now. I'd rather listen to Code Red than Willenium. On BWS, all those skits was like a hater coming up to Will dissin' him and then FP settin the record straight in a funny way. BWS has the party tracks, deep tracks like "Chasin' Forever, Just The Two Of Us, Candy, I Loved You" then the battle kinda tracks "Yes Yes Y'all", Y'all Know, Don't Say Nothin"...etc.

This album sold 12 million, I say its a contender for the best rap album of all-time. hands down.

• Members
i'm sure if u asked will, he would say bws. that was also the album that hooked me up to will. in that era of profanities in rap music, will came out with that album and showed the world that he could keep it clean and make hits. it sold 12 - 15 million units worldwide and no other rap artiste (even eminem) is yet to beat that record for a single album. it was a lovely 'feel good' album

[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 28 2004, 03:54 PM]Ah I gotta go with Big Willie Style for this one. Alotta people say its such an "ego-trip" album..please. FP was comin' back in the game and he wanted to let everyone know what was going on with him and what he thinks. That album I don't need to skip any tracks either. I'm just not feeling Willenium right now. I'd rather listen to Code Red than Willenium. On BWS, all those skits was like a hater coming up to Will dissin' him and then FP settin the record straight in a funny way. BWS has the party tracks, deep tracks like "Chasin' Forever, Just The Two Of Us, Candy, I Loved You" then the battle kinda tracks "Yes Yes Y'all", Y'all Know, Don't Say Nothin"...etc.

This album sold 12 million, I say its a contender for the best rap album of all-time. hands down.[/quote]
:werd: I totally agree!