JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Whose Gonna Win The English Premier League

KevTastic

I know there's a few footy fans here, (The Euro 2004 thread)

Just wondered who you think will win the English Premier League now its started.

However much it hurts me to admite it, im going for Arsenal. Im a Tottenham fan and they are like local rivals with each other but i think they are just unstoppable as a team right now.

Man Utd are still a good side, and Chelsea may have the money behind them but i see tht etitle going back to Arsenal this year.

Guest Prince
Scotland's where it's at guys/girls! Rooting for my home team I.C.T. (Scottish Cup giantkillers!) in the Scottish Premier League!

As for England... It'll be Arsenal or Manchester United... Again.

Guest Prince
Grr don't get me started on Celtic and the Old Farm. Neil Lennon (Lemmon as we now call him), and getting Juanjo sent off. Lemmon went up behind I.C.T.s striker, and slapped him on the back of the head. Juanjo turned round, pushed him away defensively... Lemmon then waited a few seconds, then fell to the ground, and began touching his head checking for blood. The ref ran up, we all thought "aaaah, unlucky Lemmon", he ran past Lemmon, and waved a red card at Juanjo! Shocking. And no action will be taken against Lemmon. Are appealing against Juanjo's red though.

And Lemmon wonders why football fans around the country all boo and hate him... :speechless:

But yes, Celtic will probably win again... Especially with their cheating... :bang:

All i need to say is Cristiano Ronaldo - and the title goes back to Old Trafford

I think Arsenal is the best in UK.. They have a great coach, great players: Henry(OH MY GOD!!!!), Reyes, Pires, Vieira..And they play very well!!! what ya think about Italian Serie A? I hope Juventus wins, but if I could choose I'd like Juve wins Champions league... We have lost 3 Finals in the last 8 years!!!! :bang: :bang:

[quote=JamesUK,Aug 28 2004, 08:44 AM]All i need to say is Cristiano Ronaldo - and the title goes back to Old Trafford[/quote]
Not the way they wanted to start the season tho, 7 points behind top place and only 4 games played. Can't see Arsenal and Chelsea dropping points anytime soon either.

Tottenham are 4th woooo!

Man United have had worse, I think people are going a bit O.T.T saying it's over with 4 games played

Guest Prince
[quote=JamesUK,Aug 30 2004, 05:14 PM]Man United have had worse, I think people are going a bit O.T.T saying it's over with 4 games played[/quote]
I think Alex Ferguson shouldn't have come back after retiring as he had left on a high. That era is over for Manchester United I think.