Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lil wayne- Lollipop video..

VIsqo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who says that?

a lot of people all over the world plus mtv's list of the top mc's in the game when you look at the rsponse to the list everyone everywhere agreed

MTV doesn't know anything about music anymore...and people who only listen 2 commercial rap don't know anything about Hip-Hop. I was just wondering if anyone in the Hip-Hop community who is an official Hip-Hop head actually likes, respect, tolerates, and doesn't have the desire 2 kill him actually likes him.

I went to a forum the other day, Im gonna reserve me the name, but its all about hip hop in there, and I think the 89% of the people there love freakin Wayne. Even people who seemed to know a bit about what real rap is all about, seemed to respect the guy because of some of the lyrics he made once in a couple songs... When I asked why did they seemed so crazy about the dude, some responded that it was because of his intelligence, other said it was about his flow, lyrics and fame...

The intelligence part they defended it saying that a smart artist give people what they want and thats exactly what makes wayne the man of the fame right now. He is in about more songs than the neptunes and timbo together nowadays... Cannot discuss that even though the guy looks and speak like a hairy ass...

• Members

Who says that?

a lot of people all over the world plus mtv's list of the top mc's in the game when you look at the rsponse to the list everyone everywhere agreed

MTV doesn't know anything about music anymore...and people who only listen 2 commercial rap don't know anything about Hip-Hop. I was just wondering if anyone in the Hip-Hop community who is an official Hip-Hop head actually likes, respect, tolerates, and doesn't have the desire 2 kill him actually likes him.

to each his own i guess but i have a hard time believing you when you saythe only people who listen to commercial rap don't know anything about hip hop since wayne isn't for a fact commercial note i am not a big fan and the hip hop community does love him