JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith: "I think I am done with music"

Ale

Do anyone of you think that if Lost and Found went platinum then Will would have carried on with music? Because i read an interview on this site and Will said that as long as people continue to buy his albums then he'll continue to do music. So does he look at the album sales from Big Willie Style and then look at the album sales from Lost and Found and think that people no longer want him as a rapper?

Do anyone of you think that if Lost and Found went platinum then Will would have carried on with music? Because i read an interview on this site and Will said that as long as people continue to buy his albums then he'll continue to do music. So does he look at the album sales from Big Willie Style and then look at the album sales from Lost and Found and think that people no longer want him as a rapper?

Nah, he released an album after B2R, that sold like 10 copies :lolsign:

Well that's a good point about if "Lost and Found" gone at least double platinum he'd release another album by now, if only Interscope released "Tell Me Why" :stickpoke: Man I wish Will was like KRS-ONE, it seems like I'm the only one that buys KRS-ONE albums these days but he still releases albums all the time, lol

This is diappointing news, but I can't say that I am surprised by it, it has been so long since we have heard any new music from him and with all the movies he is doing lately, I just really didn't see any new music coming. All I can do is hope that he changes his mind.

I don't take this kinda stuff serious. The article looks like it was written by an 8 year old. There's no flow 2 it. The music "news" is totally out of the blue and random. And if it is true, he's said this before...and was much more serious when it said it in the past. No worries here.

• 1 month later...