JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

don't call it a come back!!!

Alien

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Aug 27 2004, 05:58 AM]Don't 4get that word of mouth can effect sales. Street teaming on the internet in a mature way works 2. The best way is just just blast the music when u are in populated areas. Then tape a pic of the album cover 2 your window with the phrase "I'm listening 2 this right now." :roll:[/quote]
i dont have a problem with blastin my new jjfp. I always do it, ppl hear beats and know im coming.

I really wanna help promote but i dont often go to other boards. I will try and go to other places more often, im sure we will have to stick up for Will a lot since columbia gave him the wrong movie star soundtrack image.

[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 27 2004, 02:47 PM][quote=mfuqua23,Aug 26 2004, 08:49 PM] If someone says that JJFP is gay. Then I guess I like listening 2 gay music.[/quote]
That's all I hear around my school...these teeny bopper MTV TRL, wigger kids think FP's music is wack...ha, i hope they tell me that when they're doin the Switch dance. [/quote]
ppl who don't know Will in my school or in Israel think his just gay... when I say that he is olskool they say no way...
when I say fresh prince they think on series and I mean MUSIC...

I been waiting a long time to find a group of people who figured out what me and my friends have figured out along time ago. TEENAGERS ARE STUPID. now that i read these post i realize that most of you have figured this out. people jump the bandwagon and do what they are told, somw one says they don't like a band, other say it just so they dont fall out of the group. well i say F. that. i like will smith and jazzy jeff and have stuck by their names (couse i havnt met them...) whever anyone bad-mouths them.