JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will @ MTV's VMAs

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I created this a while age - [url="http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1038&st=0"]http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/inde...topic=1038&st=0[/url]

I know i just thought it would be easier to keep it all together

alrighty then. i have waited so long now, its has to be said. Mtv needs to know that JJFP have more loyal fans than any person performing at the VMA's, a few years back when Will Smith started the show with Freakin' it, people loved it. on new years eve when Will Smith performed for President Clinton, people loved it. Hell, whenever Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff have performed people have loved it. if mtv executives are smart, they will have a huge suprise for everyone and have the VMA's where the song Switch comes out. lets face it, the VMA's are loosing touch. they are not as good as they used to be. im only watching it for the Will Smith part and i know im not the only one who feels like this...

By they way, i love this site, i recently started posting and "hi how are you?"

• Admin
if MTV was smart they'd end the show with will and jazzy doing switch..but mtv aint that smart..but anyway we should get the very latest on switch and aLBum as will is interviewed on the red carpet... it really would be the perfect opportunity to debut switch tho!