JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Site will be down Saturday

Hero1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

switchin to the willsmith.com server right tim? :lolsign: movin in with the lorettas

NO!!!!!!! Not lorettaville haha... we don't need any will is hot topics :thumbdown:

C YA Later Fam Peace!.

You don't visit ws.com lately, do you? :shakehead:

And to be honest, there has been more spam over here with the battle game than over there.

You don't visit ws.com lately, do you? :shakehead:

And to be honest, there has been more spam over here with the battle game than over there.

No offense to anyone from ws.com, but I much prefer the spam here, limited to one or two threads and only because of a game, than the forum wide spam on ws.com.

Threads on ws.com range from "Hi" to "Re:" to "About Will Smith" to some actual good ones.

Reading some of the threads...

he is the coolest guy ever. he can do what ever wants to he had a dream and became it my favorite movie of his is im a legend will smith please give me your auto graph ppppplllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeee

Yo whats up just wondering if someone hav done something funny lately

do you know turkis?

Hey everyone. Happy Full Moon Day. Today is a day of worship. I hope where every you are in the world today you can enjoy the energy of the Moon. UmmmmHUH!

Before anyone says... "Well, that's how it used to be... it's not like that anymore..." These were from today and yesterday. Things have definitely gotten a lot better there... I was one of the first people to ever post over at WS.com, so I know what it was like. I even spent time conversing with the mod, or one of the mods, concerning what could be done to make the forum better... But "better" doesn't actually mean "good." It still has a long way to go, but I hope it reaches that plateau. Will deserves to have a good official message board.

Not all the members are like that. You just picked some pointless topics, but that happens in every forum. Have you seen the IMDB boards? They are full of crap too, but it's natural. Of course it's annoying to see such topics, but people should help instead of complaining. What I don't understand is why some ppl talk about something that they really have no idea.