JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

CARWASH

MooseKnuckles

[font="Arial"][color=blue]They probably didn't know wher to post it...and who ever moderates this section (i didnt check yet) can use their MOD CP and move it to the right forum :thumb:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

the song is on the shark tale sound track, and was released a s a single. that is why i mentioned it. will smith is in the movie. so, it does have a lil something to do with will, especially if that garbage got onto the soundtrack, and his music didnt. not to say im sad, id rather not hear a will smith movie song..but just the same, it is related to will. :eek4:

• Admin
its the first single for the sharktale soundtrack yeah.. featuring christina aguilera and missy elliot right.. well if the sharktale soundtrack doesnt have will on it..i hope it does poorly! :cussing: :cussing:

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL, Timbo. u so silly boy. haha :kekeke: Timbo. do u think we can have a 'private' forum for all of the moderators, so that we can colloborate & discuss everybody's CP panel, and go over details of the MODs duties n stuff? wha'chu think about that stanka? (Tell Coz his sista sayd 'wazzup')

Thank you Mooseknuckles for clearing your post up...guess we all can be wrong at tymes, but your post seems 2 be ok...im guessing... :thumb:

no sweat...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

I agree, ive given up hope that Will is on it , so i hope it fails badly and goes down in history as the worst soundtrack ever!!! Especially that D12 track, and i hope they get a backlash of parents saying they dont want their children listening to them.

That will teach them to leave Will off his onw movie soundtrack. Im so nice. :angel:

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL...yes that wasn't so nice. :kekeke:

I love Will and all, but I'm not gonna wish bad success to any other project surrounding him, JUST because he's not on it... I don't know the details of why he's not on it...but it ain't hurtin his pocket any...

i'm almost certain of that...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

[quote=3cookies,Aug 26 2004, 11:04 AM][font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL...yes that wasn't so nice. :kekeke:

I love Will and all, but I'm not gonna wish bad success to any other project surrounding him, JUST because he's not on it... I don't know the details of why he's not on it...but it ain't hurtin his pocket any...

i'm almost certain of that...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font][/quote]
Wise words!