JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

• Admin

Same with me! I think that is the only problem tho! I much prefer it this way than being able to attack people when their fast asleep!

exactly.. if we made it so u couldnt attack ppl 10 levels below you it would make it even more interesting..and competitive!

Anything to help you guys more. Lol, it's like welfare for those with level envy.

no it would stop the killing of people who aren't even playing the game.. then the whole online thing comes into play

It would also prevent those who are strong in the game from attacking others who aren't strong. Why not just make it that you can't attack those who aren't playing?

yeah i wish you could do that..but thats not an option..people can opt out of the game but they have to go to there profile and do that..although i think i can set it so if you arent active for like 60 days u then are no longer playing maybe i should reduce the number of days

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same with me! I think that is the only problem tho! I much prefer it this way than being able to attack people when their fast asleep!

exactly.. if we made it so u couldnt attack ppl 10 levels below you it would make it even more interesting..and competitive!

Anything to help you guys more. Lol, it's like welfare for those with level envy.

no it would stop the killing of people who aren't even playing the game.. then the whole online thing comes into play

It would also prevent those who are strong in the game from attacking others who aren't strong. Why not just make it that you can't attack those who aren't playing?

yeah i wish you could do that..but thats not an option..people can opt out of the game but they have to go to there profile and do that..although i think i can set it so if you arent active for like 60 days u then are no longer playing maybe i should reduce the number of days

'

Sounds like a better plan.

This game makes no sence. The window is really broken, i could even see some1 on the online bar and when i went to attack them it said i cant attack people who arnt online. Then they went from the online bar but had only been offline for about 2 minutes.

So i think fair enough the window doesnt work, i can go offline and people cant attack me, but nope they still can use the window but i cant. So basically some people have an unfair advantage coz they can use the window and others cant.

There seems to be some sketchiness... But the thing with the window makes sense to me. The 15 minute window starts from your last action. If you don't sign out but just close your browser (or navigate away), you stay in the online bar for the full 15 minutes. If you do sign out, you get removed from that bar, but you're still attackable for 15 minutes. That's how it looks to me.

This game makes no sence. The window is really broken, i could even see some1 on the online bar and when i went to attack them it said i cant attack people who arnt online. Then they went from the online bar but had only been offline for about 2 minutes.

So i think fair enough the window doesnt work, i can go offline and people cant attack me, but nope they still can use the window but i cant. So basically some people have an unfair advantage coz they can use the window and others cant.

I think that if someone is logged onto the site, but they haven't had any activity for a while, they haven't visited any threads or looked around the site, the 15 minute window kicks in and you can't attack them, even if they are logged on. I'm just guessing. I'd need Tim to advise.

• Admin

There seems to be some sketchiness... But the thing with the window makes sense to me. The 15 minute window starts from your last action. If you don't sign out but just close your browser (or navigate away), you stay in the online bar for the full 15 minutes. If you do sign out, you get removed from that bar, but you're still attackable for 15 minutes. That's how it looks to me.

that makes sense