JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

atleast when he suicides he doesnt give you 16 frags like you did with me bwahahaha

And look, all of you are dead... Again...

and look 10 minutes all of you were dead..again

I'm alive... I'm not sure what you're talking about. Big Willie and I are alive. You Schnazz and Chief are dead, again. Maybe I should start keeping count.

I have a question for Typhoon: How do you walk with Max's hand so far up in your ass?

You obviously haven't checked out my guild name, have you my dear.

I have checked your guildname honey :cop: But I just thougt it would be weird for you to have a hand in your ass, when you are used to have julies (or before the operation known as Joey) lollypop there :paparazziupinthespot:

You like checking out queers ? Good for you man.

Yes.. that's also the reason why I knew the thing about Julies tab :paperbag:

What are you two talking about?

Love

I have a question for Typhoon: How do you walk with Max's hand so far up in your ass?

You obviously haven't checked out my guild name, have you my dear.

I have checked your guildname honey :cop: But I just thougt it would be weird for you to have a hand in your ass, when you are used to have julies (or before the operation known as Joey) lollypop there :paparazziupinthespot:

You like checking out queers ? Good for you man.

Yes.. that's also the reason why I knew the thing about Julies tab :paperbag:

What are you two talking about?

Love

That's all you need.

• Admin

pretty pathetic guild when you attack your own guildmates

Pretty pathetic how you're always dead...

You seem to be dead more than me.. you are only alive when schnazz and I are asleep..yes we actually sleep.. not logging on to play a forum game every 2 hours 24 hours a day!

pretty pathetic guild when you attack your own guildmates

Pretty pathetic how you're always dead...

You seem to be dead more than me.. you are only alive when schnazz and I are asleep..yes we actually sleep.. not logging on to play a forum game every 2 hours 24 hours a day!

Well you're awake, Schnazz is awake... You and Schnazz are dead. I'm alive. What's wrong? :stickpoke:

yeah and you were awake and dead a couple of hours ago.. i just dont bother to post about it like you.. the facts are we are closing in and your guild is weak as hell

It's 8:31 in the morning here. I may have logged in to check up on the game and my browser was still on, but I've been asleep. I notice that you only tend to attack me when I'm offline. When I'm online, you're usually dead. :shakehead:

You've simply developed a bad habit of being dead.