Hero1

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

nice suicide on schnazz big willie!! yeah u really know how 2 take him out

Thanks man.

hahahahaha i love how they had this big plan to come online at once and kill all of us at the same time and yet we are all still alive..sucks to be u guys

• Admin

nice suicide on schnazz big willie!! yeah u really know how 2 take him out

Hahahaha, Brakes is getten on the suicide train as well! Come on now, your guild does know that it's supposed to win the battles, right?

hahahahahhahahaha now these guys have been challenged they are comin up short... way short!!!! thats what u get for listenin to maxfly!!!!!

u died again check the logs lol

no, she was alive. I revived her both times. Then she went after Hax... She would have seen a "you're dead, you can't attack" notice. She's been playing the game for awhile now. Don't act like she doesn't know what to expect.

Something really is off. And it was pretty convenient that Hax was online when it all went down. And then suddenly jumped off... Oh well... that's the game... My guild is still winning

• Admin

u died again check the logs lol

no, she was alive. I revived her both times. Then she went after Hax... She would have seen a "you're dead, you can't attack" notice. She's been playing the game for awhile now. Don't act like she doesn't know what to expect.

Something really is off. And it was pretty convenient that Hax was online when it all went down. And then suddenly jumped off... Oh well... that's the game... My guild is still winning

umm if she couldnt kill hax b4 how could she kill him now? i have done nothin 2 the game.. but now that you are losing is good 2 see u clutching at straws!

• Admin

[10:46] Max: haha, how many times have you been revived in the last 30 minutes?

[10:47] Max: 4?

[10:47] Max: 5?

[10:47] Max: haha

[10:47] the hierolla: how many suicides for your guild?

[10:47] the hierolla: 5 6?

[10:48] Max: 3

[10:48] Max: all big willie

[10:48] the hierolla: sorry u forgot brakes

[10:48] Max: you alone have had to be revived 3 times

[10:48] the hierolla: glorious suicide

[10:48] Max: i'm sorry

[10:48] Max: 4 times

lmao! shows how much they care abt u brakes.. u suicide 4 them and they dont even care!