JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

haha thats hilarious!!! my whole point is that you have stopped 5 people attacking you..and what have you done for them? you never revive them..basically all you do is NOT ATTACK THEM.

Please, I've revived my guildmates several times. What you'd like me to do is revive them when they're offline so that one of your guildmates can kill them again. That's dumb.

they are cowards and they are handing this entire game to you on a silver platter.. the hilarious thing is that they are so dumb they don't even realise it.. and they think killing chief who is busy at the moment and doesnt even have time to play the game is somehow contributing.. you have spun this masterfully sir..when are you taking up that role on Fox News?

You're just mad because we're killing you guys consistently.

CLOT600_black.jpg

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

i came online for 10 mins this morning and i was dead

once again maxfly is 14 levels out there in front of you..has a huge supply of gil and doesn't even revive you so when you come online you are alive.. pathetic! and you take it.. sheep! he never revives brakes and hes been online dead 2..and big willie.. i cant attack a person again in 4 hours..so if he revived you..thered be a 4 hour window for you to be come online and be alive..but all maxfly cares about is himself.. Look I'm sure he doesnt wake up going Let me do the most evil thing I can do today ... I think he wakes up in the morning and using a twisted, backwards logic, he set out to do what he thinks is 'good.' but he is truly evil

• Admin

way to leave the guild sir...you tim are no better than max with your hypocrisy.....i love how you cut and ran when the chips were down...typical timmy....cant handle actually gutting it out and battling back.....

I just didnt want to have poop flinging monkey next to my name anymore.. I'm still in the alliance sir :stickpoke:

Revive us when we're not online so we get +5 hp and get killed again. Thats smart.

Hahaha, apparently Max has been holding out on you people... Not only could he revive you, but he could heal you as well. Now why would your loving leader forget to mention that? :hm:

• Admin

Revive us when we're not online so we get +5 hp and get killed again. Thats smart.

Hahaha, apparently Max has been holding out on you people... Not only could he revive you, but he could heal you as well. Now why would your loving leader forget to mention that? :hm:

haha game set and match!! all he has to do is transfer stats

i came online for 10 mins this morning and i was dead

once again maxfly is 14 levels out there in front of you..has a huge supply of gil and doesn't even revive you so when you come online you are alive.. pathetic! and you take it.. sheep! he never revives brakes and hes been online dead 2..and big willie.. i cant attack a person again in 4 hours..so if he revived you..thered be a 4 hour window for you to be come online and be alive..but all maxfly cares about is himself.. Look I'm sure he doesnt wake up going Let me do the most evil thing I can do today ... I think he wakes up in the morning and using a twisted, backwards logic, he set out to do what he thinks is 'good.' but he is truly evil

lmao!

Anyway how does he know when im coming online, he cant revive me just incase im going to come on.

btw schnazz your dead again, the girl who has only killed u "once" got u, and Tim yeah your gone too. Veterinary nurse by day,dancer by evening, killer by night!

i actually have a serious question about this..maybe someone could answer this....ok...several times now im watching to see when i am to come back to life. i see that it matches on my computer and everything, yet when i refresh after that time has expired, my status doesnt change..im still dead...so i wait and wait.....keep refreshing, only to look that ive been taken out again before the time was set to expire.......any thoughts on this???

btw schnazz your dead again, the girl who has only killed u "once" got u, and Tim yeah your gone too. Veterinary nurse by day,dancer by evening, killer by night!

Lol, it's the trifecta!!!

just waiting for that...werent you max...im glad im on your mind....

Just wanted to keep you from reviving anyone. Can't have any of that.