JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

attempting a comeback

sonic1988

.....so I apologize if you got your hopes up over anything.

Anyway, I know I haven't been around in a real long time. I did stop by a few times, but haven't really posted anything. I'm on winter break, so I'm not 100% about staying around when the semester starts, but I will try. I'll probably be around this month, but I can only try when the semester starts again. But that's my piece, just letting everyone know is all.

glad im not the only one to be MIA lately. how u been man? im doin the college thing too.

Jim: whats up with u bro? hope all is well.

I was on a posting Hiatus myself this past fall. I'm in my second year of community college Wes, working, doin the gym thing, playing hockey and trying to have somewhat of a social life. Glad to see you poppin in here every now and then. Hope you did great on finals bro and life is good for you.

glad im not the only one to be MIA lately. how u been man? im doin the college thing too.

Jim: whats up with u bro? hope all is well.

I was on a posting Hiatus myself this past fall. I'm in my second year of community college Wes, working, doin the gym thing, playing hockey and trying to have somewhat of a social life. Glad to see you poppin in here every now and then. Hope you did great on finals bro and life is good for you.

haha actually i did pretty crappy on finals man and its only my first semester. im messing up right now but i dont have much of an interest in education anymore. good to hear ur doin good man stick to that hockey. i probably wont be here much at all the only reason im on right now is i just had oral surgery to remove my wisdom teeth and im bored as hell recovering at home. cya man take it easy

I've been good, just busy and all. Unfortunately my college seems to be more like high school and that's really annoying. Stupid drama all the time.

In reference to Tim's post: I would have checked here for info, but I had finals at the same time, so I couldn't make it anyway. I'll try for Hancock.