JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The official ''NBA'' discussion thread

Typhoon20

Is there someone else in this forum who just cant stand Kobe???

Oh, and sorry Angel, them Spurs aint going nowhere now...

Kobe is the man! You can love him or hate him, but you have to respect him. He's just awesome, and he must be very grateful for having a player like Gasol by his side.

Go Lakers!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have respect for him... but the guy is just plain arrogant and im mad sure he really doesnt thanks Pau for his success this year as he just hogged the ball the last quarter to show that he is the on and only laker playing this playoffs...

I have respect for him... but the guy is just plain arrogant and im mad sure he really doesnt thanks Pau for his success this year as he just hogged the ball the last quarter to show that he is the on and only laker playing this playoffs...

I don't think the same. Since Pau arrived Kobe has said many times that he's very happy for having him in the team because the Lakers needed a player like that, for that reason they're playing so well. You can read that in some interviews.

I don't know if Kobe is an arrogant or not, I just know he's the most talented player there is, at least for me.

Edited by Ale

Is Kobe arrogant or confident? His skills back up anything he does or says, I'd say he's just confident in his ability and his ability cannot be denied.

Gasol has made an impact no doubt, but I don't see his stats as anything Bynum couldn't have done or wasn't already doing before the injury, and I've said it many times when talking about Gasol's impact, I really don't think LA go looking at Gasol if Bynum doesn't get injured. For me, Gasol was just a piece in the jigsaw when they needed one, great player no doubt, but not good enough to justify for some people who have been saying he is the reason the Lakers are in the finals, he's the leader in LA, it's his team etc. Because when Shaq left, that became Kobe's job and it will continue to be Kobe's job until he leaves or retires, whatever comes first.

Again, not doubting Gasol's ability or impact, but the Lakers were playoff bound and playing well enough to be contenders before his arrival, it just so happened that their form continued after he arrived. He certainly didn't make an impact like KG and Allen have at the C's. Because that literally turned one of the worst teams in the league into a Championship team. It didn't hurt that Pierce was there already and they snagged Cassel from the Clips in a later trade either though.

Either way, a great finals is brewing in the NBA! I'm stuck for who I want to win, I'd like to see Kobe step out of Shaq's shadow and prove he can lead a team to a title, but I also think it's more than long overdue for KG to be a champion, he's been too good for too long, and it'd be a damn shame if he was to end his career without a ring.

THE CELTICS ARE GONNA DO WHAT THE PATS COULDNT LAST SUPERBOWL, AND IT IS TO BRING THE TITLE BACK TO NEW ENGLAND, THE HOME OF THE BEST SPORTS TEAMS EVER!

Celts take game two as well, Pierce is stepping up. Rondo had a really nice game, he has been impressive IMO. And yes, I too cannot stand Kobe, I respect his skillset but he annoys the hell out of me. As a Blazer fan, the Lakers are also the mortal enemy, so here's to Boston taking 2 more games.

Well, them lakers better put on their pants and stop worrying so much about bugging pierce with his wheelchair, or talking about the refs while powe dunks the crap outta them.. and Rondo gets 16 assists, and pierce gets 28 points, and Garnett gets 14 rebounds and the celtics shoot 53% on the game..

aRE U REALLY PROUD OF THAT WIN YESTERDAY? LOL... Boston is definitelly gonna win this serie, even though I dont trust the nba a lot these days..

All the things that have been going on around the Nba is what I mean. The ref talking about the doubful things that happen back in 03, the awful way the nba wanted so bad for this finals to happen the way they are happenning, the way they gave Kobe the Mvp years after he most deserved it. The way u see that teams lose all their games away from home, the way series are getting to 7 games with no aparent reason. Thats what Im talking about..