JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Barack Obama

Schnazz

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just saw that snatch said he actually likes Hillary????? what the hell man????? the woman claims to have 35 years of experience..8 years as the first lady does not qualify as experience.....

Sure, but you can't deny her attempts at health care reform in the 90's, she actually tried. I also like several of her positions.

Only position that I can tell outside of her recent senate position is AK's Education Secretary, and that state ranking went nowhere. Her attempts at health care reform were hosed from the get go. Every one knew it was a pipe dream in the making. Whatever, to each their own I guess.

Only position that I can tell outside of her recent senate position is AK's Education Secretary, and that state ranking went nowhere. Her attempts at health care reform were hosed from the get go. Every one knew it was a pipe dream in the making. Whatever, to each their own I guess.

Oh, don't get me wrong, she's not my first choice, I much prefer Obama and Edwards.

I understand...its just that every time I hear a word that comes out of her mouth, I want to ask her what alternative planet she resides on. Its like she is just trying to ride the coat tails of her husband. She flipped from being a pub to a dem years ago. Ever since then, she seems to contradict the words coming out of her mouth. (I realize that most politicians do this) Its of my opinion, that most of her views stem from others influence. So I take everything she says with a grain of salt.

One of the common complaints I hear about her is that she changes her opinions based on polls. This is often made as a blanket statement and usually seen as being the work of the devil himself. But I don't really think that reading polls is always a bad thing. Maybe she reads them too much, bends to them too much, but I would like the president to at least listen to the public from time to time. Maybe not bend to their every whim, but knowing their wishes, and even respecting them from time to time could be good. Of course, the average and above average citizen is usually too stupid to breath, so maybe that's the problem. :)

wow....now i wish someone would run on that campaign..LOL "the average and above average citizen is usually too stupid to breath...."

THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT would be a breath of fresh air....

Hahahahaha, that is why I can never be a politician, my utter disdain for the general population, myself included.

I do find Hillary Clinton very unlikeable.. I also like John Mcain.. who do you think will win in new hampshire?

I like John McCain as well, though I like him a bit less after how quickly he fell in line behind Bush after the 2000 election. I think that on the Republican side, McCain will beat Romney, but I'm hoping for a strong showing by Huckabee. For the Democrats, I think it'll be Obama, Clinton, Edwards, though I'm hoping that Edwards beats Clinton.