JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith's thoughts on hitler

Ale

• Members

Have y'all seen the movie The Kingdom? For those who understood this movie, it's not about war, terrorism or Middle East but about differences and points of view. In this flick, the terrorists are convinced they're acting the right way, and the american officers think the same about themselves.

That's what Will's statement is all about: when you're into something in what you believe you're sure you're acting the right way. It can be good as much as it can be bad. That'

s only a matter of point of view, everybody has his own reasons and motivations.

In History you have to study every aspect of each side to understand the situation. History books don't judge events, they explain. We all have our own ideas but we cannot force everybody to think the way we think.

If Will thought Hitler was good, he would not say Hitler needed reprogrammation... No need to be that smart to understand that...

Let's take the example of a crazy man. Do you think the crazy man thinks he's crazy? The crazy man thinks he's sane. The fact that you're aware he thinks he's sane, even if he's damn wrong, does it make you think he's sane? Hell no!!!!

To understand the way different other people think makes you bigger and helps you in a conversation.

You need to grow up Willreign, the History of a people is not only about its suffering. Will does not have to apologize because he expressed the same thing everybody thinks about Hitler i.e a damn maniac. I hope you'll finally understand because 10pages of this damn topic is way too much for this statement!!!

I did not even understand why this was a topic... The statement was clear!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Kingdom was a great movie. Jamie Foxx nailed the part, hes a favorite of mine dating back to In Living Color.