JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith's thoughts on hitler

Ale

You've taken this whole topic out of context. If Hitler thinking it was good isn't a reasonable explanation to you, that's fair enough, but at the end of the day, it's the truth, he thought he was doing good, we know he wasn't, case in point, no-one has said he was a good person. Realise that and this conversation will be a lot easier to comprehend.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL you got me now confused that I'm writing it on a paper to see the differences...

If you think Hitler intention were good so it is obvious that you think the Hitler thought that his intentions were good...

you think what he thinks... (well thought) that mean that you think his intentions were good! :-)

or I understand or I got you more confused...

so you personally thinks that Hitler intentions were good?

:shakehead: :shakehead:

You keep saying you understand but if you really did you would know

that ALL OF US think Hitler's intentions were NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD NOT GOOD.

You are putting words in our mouth.

If you think what he thinks so what he thought is what you are thinking!!! :muahaha: :haha:

he thought he was doing good, we know he wasn't, case in point, no-one has said he was a good person.

so you personally thinks that Hitler intentions were good?

No one on this board thinks that Hitler's actions was good! HITLER THOUGHT HE WAS A GOOD PERSON, NOT I, BIG WILLIE, TYPHOON20 OR ANY ONE ELSE HERE THINKS THAT HE IS!

Just because we say that Hitler thought something, does that mean we have to agree with that?

Edited by viber_91

I let's talk on this phrase o.k? so you think that understanding the way they thought they will solve the problem by evil in there own "good" way will be the key to successes? I think if we end there way of thinking from the beginning and we denunciate them from the rationale world they will not harm us anymore...

No, I think understanding why people do the evil things they do will go far in solving a number of problems. I'll give you an example. Talk to a lot of research scientists who deal with medicine and they'll tell you that while most people are content to have a cure for various illnesses, their goal, as scientists, is to prevent the contraction of the disease entirely. They want to eradicate diseases... not simply cure them as they arise.

It's not enough to defeat madmen and tyrants as they arise, a lot of people would be satisfied with that, but too many lives hang in the balance. The best course of action is to head them off. You can't do that unless you understand why they do the things they do and stamp out those ideologies from the get go. We should denounce bad men, but we can't leave it at that. It's imperative we dig deeper.

sadly that's what happened in the Holocaust that the UK had air photos of people getting killed and ignored them.

but I think if international force will come and stop that mess by stopping the "bad" guys that what will make the killing stop, your talking on "bad" "good" and lets sit and decide until you will make up your mind you will find only body's sadly but true.

They'll stop them after the fact... after they've amassed power and killed many. That's not sufficient.

I know that, and you know that. In fact, it's a shame you refuse to acknowledge it. You should know it more than anyone.

and just here you are arguing like i'm exceptional, look at the comments in the WS article and see that even one of them talked on the slavers.

Most of the responses stem simply from the title of the article, "Will Smith thinks Hitler was a good person." I know that that is a lie, as do you. Will said no such thing. I'm surprised you don't condemn or denounce the jornalist for using such inflamatory language and purposefully taking what Will Smith said out of context. It's sad, really.

I woke up early in the morning to go to the police (the place I work)

and Look what I see in the back if the headline of the popular paper in Israel.

well I know u don't know Hebrew but they are talking not nice to him alto I don't accept with you guys I'll try to protect my hero as much as I can! but he made a real big mess... as you can see it very big article and he don't get out nice from that story.

I got to run to work now, sorry

talk to ya later.

BTY it's just 3 days b4 the big premier of IAM.

post-16-1198473124_thumb.jpg

I woke up early in the morning to go to the police (the place I work)

and Look what I see in the back if the headline of the popular paper in Israel.

well I know u don't know Hebrew but they are talking not nice to him alto I don't accept with you guys I'll try to protect my hero as much as I can! but he made a real big mess... as you can see it very big article and he don't get out nice from that story.

I got to run to work now, sorry

talk to ya later.

BTY it's just 3 days b4 the big premier of IAM.

I'm really not all that surprised. It's the media's way to take someone's statements out of context, sensationalize them, and print them in order to sell papers. Unfortunately, there's no truth nor honor in that style of journalism.

This is such a strange topic.... I'm surprised its still going...hint...hint.... :stickpoke:

I can understand why will said what he said and i'm sure in Hitler twisted, whacked-out mind he thought he was doing the right thing. But as Will obviously knows, Hitler was a madman and a very BAD guy!

However the same can be said for many dictators, they think that they are doing the right thing, but only in THEIR minds.