JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith's thoughts on hitler

Ale

so you agree with that phrase? that every 1 is good?

so if I kill for 20$ is o.k co's I need the money for drugs. so I'm good to myself.

just write yes or no, that's it.

Man, there must be a language issue here or something, because you're seriously not understanding what people are saying. Hitler was not good, Hitler thought he was good. Those ware two very different things.

hahaha EXACTLY...thats what Big Willie has posted 80million times in clear english, so it must be some kind of language misundertanding.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so you agree with that phrase? that every 1 is good?

so if I kill for 20$ is o.k co's I need the money for drugs. so I'm good to myself.

just write yes or no, that's it.

Man, there must be a language issue here or something, because you're seriously not understanding what people are saying. Hitler was not good, Hitler thought he was good. Those ware two very different things.

hahaha EXACTLY...thats what Big Willie has posted 80million times in clear english, so it must be some kind of language misundertanding.

you are writing it million of times and I read and you don't read what I'm writing... that what makes me sad...

I wrote that I don't care what Hitler himself thought... what matters is the society to see that he was bad...

what was written that Hitler intentions was good but the way was wrong, but see that it didn't one morning woke up and saw that the way was evil, but he planed it carefully and the way to achieve it was wrong from the base.

Like getting money (by killing)

do sport (by hitting week guy)

sandy : let's talk about university that the dude came with guns and killed alot of people, he was mentally ill 2 right? but he was a bad person? I say yes. what you are saying? your answer by what I see it's probobly no...

defcem : I don't want to go into the historical facts again but I've been in Poland, BTW Hitler haven't killed the Jews on German land co's he didn't want the country to be dirty with Jewish blood.

I understand the English and I wellcom you to go deeper then the simple sentences on the surface

BigWillie : I didn't mean to shut you up, sorry if you thought that way

Let's quote you : "2, no it wouldn't make you a good person. But if you saw nothing wrong with you're actions you'd think you we're doing good."

there is no BUTs - that what I wrote million times - if yiu think that there's wrong things that mean that the other person is a killer\murderer\evil.

I answered everybody?

Edited by willreign

I agree with the things that will said. I can't see how someone can take the things he said and get offended by that. Hitler was a bad bad man. But when he woke up he didn't think about how evil he would be today, and how many lives he would end. He thought about it as a "cleaning". He took the people that he thought were bad for the world and killed them to make the world a better place... In his sick and twisted mind he was doing the world a favor. No one does something that they think is wrong and horrific if they can choose. And I don't even think that willreign can think any different...

(sorry bout the bad english, i'm just very tired)

oh no read the comments under the story here, people arnt taking it well.

http://x17online.com/celebrities/will_smit...tf-12222007.php

And guys even if u dont agree with what willreign is saying dont insult his English, i cant speak any other language, hes doing well better than i ever could.

I disagree MaxFly, Labealing Hitler and Kosovo and etc'... as evil is just justice, that we accnollage that thous horrible acts can NOT be returned and in the opposite,

Nope, can't stop there... If you label Hitler as evil and stop there, you learn nothing from the tragedy. You're then apt to chalking up the Holocaust to simply the evil doing of a madman, when, in actuality, the issue is more complex than that.

when YOU ALL say that we have to analyze his thoughts that they were good from the beginning there's lies the danger that I'm being such "PRONOIED" of it, and yes this is important to me! you all keep saying the same thing that Hitler did it for "good" and I think not (read the reasons y in the other posts - co's u read and don't understand)

No one is saying that what Hitler did was good. Not a single person who has posted in this thread has said that. What has been said repeatedly is that while Hitler thought what he was doing was good the vast majority of the world knows that it was bad.

Typhoon20 gave the example of 9/11 if we will see that Bin Laden was doing good to his people and to him self we will have to show mercy on him after a lot of innocent people died and this is MaxFly is Irresponsible!

This discussion has nothing to do with showing mercy. It is an attempt to get deeper into the issue than simply saying "Hitler was a bad man." Why is it important to go beyond the simple notion that Hitler was a bad person? It's important to understand the thinking of people like this because they are the ones who are most dangerous in our society. They are the ones who can deceive millions... they play on the prejudices of people and subsequently do the most damage. Saying that Hitler was a bad person is nice and pithy, but it doesn't get at the heart of the problem, and that will only lead to us making the same mistakes over and over again.

simply accnolage that Hitler=bad and I don't really give a Da*m of if it was good to any1 that's why that all article is just dangerous to me and all the Jews that live here and abroad.

I'm not sure how many times people will need to say that Hitler was bad for you to acknowledge that people have said it. You might need to go back and re-read this topic.

I'm take it a lil bit further co's I know that, this is the why it's starts, first you accept things then you sit at home while every one trying to kill small group of poeple. and I won't let it happen in this board that based on love and good people.

The reason why people are dying today in Sudan is that no one cares about the reasons these genocides begin or the dogmas that continue to fuel them. We simply chalk it up to people being bad, leave it at that, and go about our business. If we are incapable of looking at these issues in a more complex and intelligent manner, we're doomed to repeat the same mistakes.

Edited by MaxFly

I wrote that I don't care what Hitler himself thought... what matters is the society to see that he was bad...

First of, that's wrong. What Hitler thought is important, because it's the key to stopping the sorts of attrocities he committed in the future. If we don't fight the ideologies, and not just the men, their ideologies will remain long after they are dead, and others will pick them up and run with them. Was Hitler a bad person... yes. Should we stop there, no.

what was written that Hitler intentions was good but the way was wrong, but see that it didn't one morning woke up and saw that the way was evil, but he planed it carefully and the way to achieve it was wrong from the base.

That's not what was written. What was written was that Hitler thought his intentions were good. It wasn't that he was just out to do evil for the sake of doing evil. There was a reason he did the things he did.

This discussion has nothing to do with showing mercy. It is an attempt to get deeper into the issue than simply saying "Hitler was a bad man." Why is it important to go beyond the simple notion that Hitler was a bad person? It's important to understand the thinking of people like this because they are the ones who are most dangerous in our society. They are the ones who can deceive millions... they play on the prejudices of people and subsequently do the most damage. Saying that Hitler was a bad person is nice and pithy, but it doesn't get at the heart of the problem, and that will only lead to us making the same mistakes over and over again.

I let's talk on this phrase o.k? so you think that understanding the way they thought they will solve the problem by evil in there own "good" way will be the key to successes? I think if we end there way of thinking from the beginning and we denunciate them from the rationale world they will not harm us anymore...

The reason why people are dying today in Sudan is that no one cares about the reasons these genocides begin or the dogmas that continue to fuel them. We simply chalk it up to people being bad, leave it at that, and go about our business. If we are incapable of looking at these issues in a more complex and intelligent manner, we're doomed to repeat the same mistakes.

sadly that's what happened in the Holocaust that the UK had air photos of people getting killed and ignored them.

but I think if international force will come and stop that mess by stopping the "bad" guys that what will make the killing stop, your talking on "bad" "good" and lets sit and decide until you will make up your mind you will find only body's sadly but true.

and I'm sorry my English is a lil rough, it's easier for me to talk then to write, and I speak Hebrew, Arabic, English and lil bit of Russian

and just here you are arguing like i'm exceptional, look at the comments in the WS article and see that even one of them talked on the slavers.

and I'm sorry my English is a lil rough, it's easier for me to talk then to write, and I speak Hebrew, Arabic, English and lil bit of Russian

and just here you are arguing like i'm exceptional, look at the comments in the WS article and see that even one of them talked on the slavers.

I don't think your English is bad, but on this case you seem to misunderstand

what Will and us are trying to say. We all agree with you, and Will most likely agrees with you too.

I have a question for you, do you think that evil people could have been avoided if they would have had a better childhood, better parenting and a better guide in life ?

well yes and no...

there are kids that just got board and find what to do... I saw that movie with justin alpha dog... based on a real story and they had great life and still killed

but I think kid needs love and caring anyway...

now I want to play (lol), let's say some one killed your familly and you were just left alone in the world and no 1 cares for you, do you really want to hear that the man who killed you parents was a good man? or you know what? not good but his intention were good or something even close to good? honestly? or they will say his name and the peaple you expect to support to not even think on that horrible connection are even arguing with you. (it is a long question I know)

I really love you all alot and you are wonderfull and I came back to this board after a year and to bad I have to come back to argue on that kind of stuff and not having time to talk on WS...

What you're not understanding is, no-one is denying Hitler as a bad/evil man. We all agree with your points and facts about him, you don't need to keep dropping different scenarios, because we agree he was evil. It's simply being said that he himself, didn't see his actions as wrong. All these scenarios are pointless because they don't solve the problem in this discussion, the problem is, whatever Hitler may have done, sick as it was, and yes we agree it was sick, Hitler thought he was doing good.

let's say some one killed your familly and you were just left alone in the world and no 1 cares for you, do you really want to hear that the man who killed you parents was a good man? or you know what? not good but his intention were good or something even close to good? honestly? or they will say his name and the peaple you expect to support to not even think on that horrible connection are even arguing with you.

It would be exactly the same, again, no-one is saying Hitler was a good man, we're just saying in his mind, he thought his actions we're justified. I'm getting bored of saying that :lol:

Edited by Big Willie

now I want to play (lol), let's say some one killed your familly and you were just left alone in the world and no 1 cares for you, do you really want to hear that the man who killed you parents was a good man? or you know what? not good but his intention were good or something even close to good? honestly? or they will say his name and the peaple you expect to support to not even think on that horrible connection are even arguing with you. (it is a long question I know)

I am probably going to say the same as Big Willie.

But nobody said that the person that killed was a good person. Everyone is saying

that IF he was programmed right, had a better guidance in life, those innocent people might still be alive today. That's also what Will is saying. We all know that killing innocent people = BAD. But even bad people didn't born bad, they became BAD.

Do you understand that ?

I already understand that you understand that I understand that you understand that I understand that

now when we ended that part can you read again what that I said?

because they don't solve the problem in this discussion, the problem is, whatever Hitler may have done, sick as it was, and yes we agree it was sick, Hitler thought he was doing good.

all of these scenarios are not pointless co's I understand what you are saying and you miss my point... I want to take your mind between the words.

how can you say to a person that his relative was killed that the killer had good intentions??? that what I'm asking you.

can you hear yourself? I'm telling you he killed all my family and you are saying "well yes, but he wanted to save Germany and his intentions was good but just the plane was not good, if his mommy had been breast feed his then may be my people were saved today" that's horrible thing to say... there was no way! he saw us as enemy's for nothing! NOTHING!!! he couldn't been programed better you can't program a killer not every one born to be nice there are good people and bad, look at your high school\place of work, pick the one you hate the most, can you change him? may be even his parent are messed up like him.