JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith's thoughts on hitler

Ale

willreign, i'm sorry dude but you're acting a bit paranoia and unrational.

You keep writing the same things we all agree on. Everyone in this topic explained it very clear for you but you seem to have a problem understanding it IMO.

Let's take 9/11 for example, Bin Laden thought that was the ''good/right'' thing to do, in his mind killing innocent people was a good thing, because he believed in a sick way of thinking, his mind was twisted. But we all know he's bad, we all know that was horrible and wrong. Same with Hitler, same with the Virginia Tech killer, he thought it was ''good'', we don't.

And about the re-programming, he's right. If Bin Laden would have had a healthy childhood and good parenting ''programming'' he wouldn't have turned out like the evil person he is now. Same goes for Hitler.

You are being a bit unfair to Will and like those so called ''journalists''

you are taking Will's comments out of context and taking it to other subjects.

So please try to understand that and let it go.

Edited by Typhoon20

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok again that word "good", good for who?

so u can say everything is good? even kill an old dude in the street and shot him co's I want his money?

Hitler believed that what he was doing was good. In his own twisted, demented mind, he believed that what he was doing was good and beneficial. In actuality, the vast majority of people, including Will, know that what he did was not good by any measure.

O.k. so if he is really mentally ill like I said and u agreed so we should forgive him and forget... right?

Come on... it's was just 1 big mistake... not much...

To prevent tragedies like the holocaust from happening again, it is imperative that we understand why they happen and stamp those ideologies out at their root. It is entirely ignorant for us to believe that all people do evil for evil's sake... When we focus simply on Hitler, we forget the ideology that fueled the holocaust... that lead to Bosnia and Kosovo... that fueled Rwanda... that fuels Sudan right this very minute.

No one is saying that we should forgive and forget... but to simply label Hitler as evil and leave it at that is irresponsible. It simplifies an issue that is far more complex.

I disagree MaxFly, Labealing Hitler and Kosovo and etc'... as evil is just justice, that we accnollage that thous horrible acts can NOT be returned and in the opposite, when YOU ALL say that we have to analyze his thoughts that they were good from the beginning there's lies the danger that I'm being such "PRONOIED" of it, and yes this is important to me! you all keep saying the same thing that Hitler did it for "good" and I think not (read the reasons y in the other posts - co's u read and don't understand)

Typhoon20 gave the example of 9/11 if we will see that Bin Laden was doing good to his people and to him self we will have to show mercy on him after a lot of innocent people died and this is MaxFly is Irresponsible! simply accnolage that Hitler=bad and I don't really give a Da*m of if it was good to any1 that's why that all article is just dangerous to me and all the Jews that live here and abroad.

I'm take it a lil bit further co's I know that, this is the why it's starts, first you accept things then you sit at home while every one trying to kill small group of poeple. and I won't let it happen in this board that based on love and good people.

Again, no-one is denying the severity of his evil, no-one is saying it was for good, no-one is saying we should forgive and forget and no-one is saying his actions we're justified. We all agree his actions we're bad, and he was a bad man. But the key to this article and this many repetitive posts is, Hitler thought what he was doing was good, whether it was or not, he though his actiosn we're justified. You can bring out as many facts as you want regarding how evil he was, you can keep saying as much as you want how bad his actions we're, we all know that, but the point of this and the reasoning behind Will's comment is that Hitler himself, thought his actions we're justified.

so you agree with that phrase? that every 1 is good?

so if I kill for 20$ is o.k co's I need the money for drugs. so I'm good to myself.

just write yes or no, that's it.

No, it doesn't make you a good person to everyone else, but if you believed it was right. Then you'd perceive yourself as good.

That's the whole point.

just write yes or no. that it... so I'm a good person if I kill co's I think that why right?

I want to hear white actor that will say that the slyavory of black foldks was good to the farmers, all of the US will blow her self... right?

1, I can write what I want. 2, no it wouldn't make you a good person. But if you saw nothing wrong with you're actions you'd think you we're doing good.

You are seriously completely missing the point. No-one is saying what Hitler did was good, all that's being said is Hitler thought it was good.

I like you and most other people, am disgusted by what Hitler did, but he didn't see a problem with his actions.

Ok, I think we ALL think Hitler was BAD BAD.

And of course if you read what Will said, he's saying the same but with different words. I think Will is a intelligent person and that's why he doesn't like to say only 'yes'or 'no' he likes to give always a logical answer, he tries to go deeper than a simple yes or no. The problem is he's a celebrity, and there'll always be people who see an oportunity for controversy ( i guess the "journalist" who wrote that article tittle saw a oportunity in Will's words to start the controversy 'coz thought "he didn't say No so people will think he thinks Hitler was good").

The problem with this kind of things is no matter how many times Will says he doesn't have an open marriage, he isn't a scientoLogist, Hitler was bad.....once someone writes this kind of stuff in the media the damage is done.There will always be people who think it's 100% true.

Mi opinion is celebrities shouldn't talk too much about religion or politics and stuff like that 'coz the're are evil persons who always try to see the negative side of everything. It's a shame but true :shakehead: :shakehead:

willreign: so I'm a good person if I kill co's I think that why right?

I understand what u want to say and I guess we all do but this question doesn't have a good answer 'coz what if you have a mental problem? does it make u a bad person?probably not, it would be BAD but u couldn't control it . What if a woman kills her husband 'coz police don't help her and he abuses of her everyday? it makes her a bad person? NO. It's murderer a good solution? OF COURSE NO!!! WAS HITLER A BAD PERSON? yes, he was. Does will Smith think he was good?I don't think so. How someone who doesn't want to play the bad guy in a movie is going to think someone like that horrible man was a good person????

Edited by Sandy

Ok I know that you are defcem, I asked the other to ask you.

now, you want to tell me the the burning of the richstage haven't cosed panic? or u think the cumusnists did it? 4000 leaders were captured and "diapers", he tech people to hate and kill just by giving them some1 else to hate... there was no freedom of speech or press.

Jews and Arabs are from the Semitic Race that means by naztis that if u don't have blond hair and blue eyes so u are not Aryan and you are probably going to die...and Hitler killed the Arabs in Germany if you knew or not, not by judging the way he treated other country's like Achminigad go to USA...

Of curse he believe the stuff he said, he even wrote them down on his book just to give him the ammount of power to control the world...

He forced the German people to support him... may be the girls loved him but if your neighboor heard u taking not good on the government tomorrow no1 will hear from you.

No it didn't cause panic, just come over hear to germany and talk to elder people. they'll tell you that everything was way better back in the day. You can still see the roots of that ideology in peoples mind, who are living in the villages outside the economical and financial places, isolated from the big cities and multicultural live. People loved Hitler cause he gave back the economical and cultural strength to germany. People believed in what he was doinf as the right thing, until 1942, when it all began to fall apart. those are historical facts, you don't have to dramatize it. people were proud of him, to have such a selfconscious leader. and when i talk about "people" i mean the german citizens, not jews, democratics or kommunists. yes he was responsible for burning down all the jewish places, but people believed him when he said that the kommunists were responsible for that.

so you agree with that phrase? that every 1 is good?

so if I kill for 20$ is o.k co's I need the money for drugs. so I'm good to myself.

just write yes or no, that's it.

Man, there must be a language issue here or something, because you're seriously not understanding what people are saying. Hitler was not good, Hitler thought he was good. Those ware two very different things.