JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith's thoughts on hitler

Ale

Well u are a lot of people that write and read and I understand.

I'm just 1 user and u don't even read and understand ME...

ohh so we don't need to forgive him, so by the society he is a bad man, that it! I don't care that by himself he is good co's that isn't true a man who is killing innocent people knows he is bad... that can solve all the killers problems...

let's continue, so what you are saying? let's continue... u think that we need to forgive a man what who killed another young dude just for parking spot? or 20$ Bill?

I want to prove that what that the article said is BAD=Bad there is not good in his mind=bad for society.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well u are a lot of people that write and read and I understand.

I'm just 1 user and u don't even read and understand ME...

ohh so we don't need to forgive him, so by the society he is a bad man, that it! I don't care that by himself he is good co's that isn't true a man who is killing innocent people knows he is bad... that can solve all the killers problems...

let's continue, so what you are saying? let's continue... u think that we need to forgive a man what who killed another young dude just for parking spot? or 20$ Bill?

I want to prove that what that the article said is BAD=Bad there is not good in his mind=bad for society.

I get the feeling I'll reach 1,000 posts on this conversation :lol:

I don't think we need to forgive him, his actions we're unforgivable, you and I know that, but Hitler thought what he was doing was right. Obviously it wasn't, but as you described, he was probably mentally ill, so he believed he was doing good. It's not forgivable, it's not justifiable, it's not right, and it's sick and twisted. But Hitler didn't see it that way.

Edited by Big Willie

ok and I asked u a question already before and u haven't answered me, for who Hitler made good?

don't u think that if a soldier will go to his commander and tell his that they killed 130,000 people today. don't you think he know he is the bad guy? he knew it and accept it...

(come on more 40 msgs :-) )

all the world hates u and people want to kill you, that doesn't ring a bell?

I agree it was good for no-one, but that doesn't stop Hitler thinking it was good. Some people are ****ed up, and their mentality tells them twisted things are right/good. It's the way some people are. I'll say it again; It's not forgivable, it's not justifiable, it's not right, it is sick and twisted. But Hitler didn't see it that way.

belive me that my people made a deep research on it... we know it from his speeches (who said Iran? yeah no1... co's there leader is thinking on good things) we know it from his art, and from the commands that he gave and even from closed doors talks that he wanted to do bad...

I hope that after you said and we agreed that all of that stuff was wrong you will understand that what Will said allegedly is wrong and needs to be condemned.

I want JJFP.COM officially condemned the article of what WS allegedly said... tell us that you don't support that kind of talking...

that's not the kind of words that I want to hear from my childhood hero!

Here's the article:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment...86908-20262460/

My take is that he's saying that there is a reason behind peoples actions, it's not just random acts with the purpose of harming people, spreading ill will, etc... Which, I think, is true. People do things for a reason.

hey willreign,

you wanna know for whom it was good in hitlers opinion? he thought he did good for the whole world by freeing it from the jewish people all over the world. have you ever watched the nazi propaganda movie "the eternal jew"? you should, cause then you'll know why he was acting so mad and evil, cause he believed on all that **** which was shown on that movie. just go and look through the internet, you'll find all those conspiracy theories regarding the jews. well, they all have their origin in the nazi time. Ahmedinedschad is also talking the same stuff as hitler did.

yeah hitler was evil and mad when we look back, but its deeper than that, its not just pure ignorance and hate, it was a whole world concerning "problem" in hitlers mind, also a political, religious and financial one. hitler was into all that occult stuff. himmlerthought that he was the reincarnation of an old german king and there were a lot of other things.

and yeah bush is at least as evil as hitler and stalin way more, even russian people here in germany say that. those 6 million jews are a joke compared to what stalin did over the years in his hundreds of "auschwitz's". its just sad that nobody talks about.

alto Hitler and his army killed millions of Russian and "traitors" and Arabs and Gטpsis, u see we as "Jews" were his "Problem" that's how he called us, rats, believe me I saw all the movies and read all the articles, he didn't really want to build Germany, he wanted to destroy the world to make him self the king of the world, he put fear in his citizens and teach them why they should spit on Jews and kick them...

that's why I can't let this happen again, Hitler done alot of terrible stuff and you can ask DefCem how organized he was to make everything to be prefect to solve the "Problem"... If you saw the movies you probably know that Hitler himself didn't believed that he was good...

and yeah we really a kill Christian kid and take his blood to make food, come on, he brainwashed all the country with falls story's to unite against the dangerous "JEW" with the big nose and evil face...

do you know that just this yeah (2007) we turn to be 6,000,000 again in Israel? just now...

and if u say that the president of USA is evil as Hitler I think u have some issues man... go to the website I put and read again...

alto Hitler and his army killed millions of Russian and "traitors" and Arabs and G?psis, u see we as "Jews" were his "Problem" that's how he called us, rats, believe me I saw all the movies and read all the articles, he didn't really want to build Germany, he wanted to destroy the world to make him self the king of the world, he put fear in his citizens and teach them why they should spit on Jews and kick them...

that's why I can't let this happen again, Hitler done alot of terrible stuff and you can ask DefCem how organized he was to make everything to be prefect to solve the "Problem"... If you saw the movies you probably know that Hitler himself didn't believed that he was good...

and yeah we really a kill Christian kid and take his blood to make food, come on, he brainwashed all the country with falls story's to unite against the dangerous "JEW" with the big nose and evil face...

do you know that just this yeah (2007) we turn to be 6,000,000 again in Israel? just now...

and if u say that the president of USA is evil as Hitler I think u have some issues man... go to the website I put and read again...

hey man, i am defcem :)

that point about that he put his citizen into fear is wrong all the way. people loved hitler back in the day, he had this aura and was a really good speaker and women fell in love when they saw him and all that stuff. believe me, i live in germany, i'm also a foreigner here and a muslim too. i know how people here are thinking and sometimes you can really feel how mad they're feeling about you, just because you're not like them. all that hitler stuff is such a complex topic. its not that he just woke up one morning and said, i'm bad and i wanna exterminate the jewish race. Hitler lived in another whole world, a world with his own "truth" and "reality".

He had his brainwashing points and arguments, but the point is that he believed into all that stuff he told the people. its not like he wanted to trick anyone, it was just his natural understanding that jews were bad.

and he also didn't kill arabs, actually they were allies, cause hitler needed the oil resources to power his tanks and so on. Rudolf Hess could even speak arabian, as far as i know he was born in alexandria.

But of course it was all planned from the beginning, but he believed in what he did as the right thing. and thats the reason why he could convince the germans.

My take is that he's saying that there is a reason behind peoples actions, it's not just random acts with the purpose of harming people, spreading ill will, etc... Which, I think, is true. People do things for a reason.

I agree, I think that was what Will was just trying to say (if the article is real). Also, even if hitler believed his actions were good or not (I think he probably did think that they were good), it doesn't really make much of a difference now anyways. Nothing can be changed from the past.

Ok I know that you are defcem, I asked the other to ask you.

now, you want to tell me the the burning of the richstage haven't cosed panic? or u think the cumusnists did it? 4000 leaders were captured and "diapers", he tech people to hate and kill just by giving them some1 else to hate... there was no freedom of speech or press.

Jews and Arabs are from the Semitic Race that means by naztis that if u don't have blond hair and blue eyes so u are not Aryan and you are probably going to die...and Hitler killed the Arabs in Germany if you knew or not, not by judging the way he treated other country's like Achminigad go to USA...

Of curse he believe the stuff he said, he even wrote them down on his book just to give him the ammount of power to control the world...

He forced the German people to support him... may be the girls loved him but if your neighboor heard u taking not good on the government tomorrow no1 will hear from you.

I think you guys are starting to stray away from the original subject/argument.

I'm not an expert on Hitler or Germany or the history of the Jewish People, but I would say I know just about as much as the average person. The statement Will made was not said to offend anyone, come on you know Will better than that. Hitler was a terrible person (if you'd even call him a person), and what he was doing was not good in anyway. But just because it wasn't good, doesn't mean he didn't think it was.

You can't really put into words how horrible Hitler was, and somehow he had a lot of followers. But Will is not saying "Hitler is good," he's basicaly saying that he believes that Hitler didn't see himself as evil.

Hitler knew exactly what he was doing, and he had is own sick racist reasons that he considared justifiable for his actions. And he saw nothing wrong with this, that's what makes him evil; that's what makes him a monster.

Edited by SEALK