JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith's thoughts on hitler

Ale

where's the problem? bush thinks he's good and not evil, the taliban too and the israelis too. its all about the point of view and everybody should make up his own opinion. i mean its actually true, cause hitler wasn't praying to the devil and running around bout thinking what else he could do to harm mankind... but that doens't mean that he's good, just because he's not such a freak. stalin was way worse and in my opinion mr. george w. bush too. oh yeah and i'm from germany, believe me, i know the whole story about hitler.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he was mentally ILL...

That's what makes WS's comment true. In Hitlers twisted mind, he thought what he was doing was good, that's all Will was saying.

If this article is even true.

Edited by Big Willie

• Admin

People are out to get Will..they can't stand him being a success..they've tried the open marriage thing..that he's gay..now they are trying to imply hes a scientolgist or into scientology and now twisting his words into a headline like that :shakehead: :shakehead:

Read it... now you should probably need to log on to the website I posted...

lets leave what WS said... - reprogramming is to kill all the people that think other then he is thinking, that look diffrent?????? is to build places and special trains to transfer people like animals to be slaughtered? and you agree with that sentence??? OMG! I can't believe this! he wanted to control the world and yes that mean to get in the morning and say "who is bothering me now?", he killed his own people for god sake, he was mentally ILL...

No, no, no... this sentence is wrong! don't accept it as it is...

Someone who is mentally ill to that extent, a sociopath really, needs his thinking reporgrammed desperately, perhaps more so than anyone else. Will didn't say that what Hitler did was good or that the atrocities he committed weren't severe and heinous. The overarching point seems to be that in his demented, twited way, Hitler thought what he was doing was good. This is an important cautionary tale in that real world villains aren't people who do evil for the sake of doing evil. They are generally people who have deluded themselves into thinking that what they are doing is good. The important thing to note is that these are the most dangerous of villains because they tend to catch us unawares and they are often unshakable in their twisted convictions.

willreign, there is no reason to believe that Will is trying to dismiss the severity of Hitler's atrocities or explain away his role.

where's the problem? bush thinks he's good and not evil, the taliban too and the israelis too. its all about the point of view and everybody should make up his own opinion. i mean its actually true, cause hitler wasn't praying to the devil and running around bout thinking what else he could do to harm mankind... but that doens't mean that he's good, just because he's not such a freak. stalin was way worse and in my opinion mr. george w. bush too. oh yeah and i'm from germany, believe me, i know the whole story about hitler.

You think Bush is worse than Hitler was?

Read it... now you should probably need to log on to the website I posted...

lets leave what WS said... - reprogramming is to kill all the people that think other then he is thinking, that look diffrent?????? is to build places and special trains to transfer people like animals to be slaughtered? and you agree with that sentence??? OMG! I can't believe this! he wanted to control the world and yes that mean to get in the morning and say "who is bothering me now?", he killed his own people for god sake, he was mentally ILL...

No, no, no... this sentence is wrong! don't accept it as it is...

What sentence ?

He basically said evil people think they are doing ''good'',

what we consider evil they consider good in their twisted minds.

Will Smith never said Hitler is good or anything.

No... sorry that I'm going with my head to the wall but I want you to understand that, that thing woke up in the morning not to do good even in his sick twisted mind... he wanted to do bad things to minoritys to do only the "good" (word that u like) just to himself! you can go read his book to see that the twisted mind of his is not for being to good to Germany is that to "clean" the place from minorities and traitor...

No... sorry that I'm going with my head to the wall but I want you to understand that, that thing woke up in the morning not to do good even in his sick twisted mind... he wanted to do bad things to minoritys to do only the "good" (word that u like) just to himself! you can go read his book to see that the twisted mind of his is not for being to good to Germany is that to "clean" the place from minorities and traitor...

He probably did plan the evil things he did, but in his mind, they were good.

ok again that word "good", good for who?

so u can say everything is good? even kill an old dude in the street and shot him co's I want his money?

I didn't say it was good, neither did Will. Hitler thought he was doing good.

Edited by Big Willie

so don't back it up!!!!!!!!!!

Hitler=BAD BAD BAD in every way there is... not on his mind not in your mind not in NO MIND... Hitler = Bad...

what Will said = Bad...

that's how the world is separated for good and bad...

there is no conflict in that article... that's a terrible thing to say!

I don't see what there is to get irate about. In my opinion yes, Hitler was bad, in the majority of peoples opinions, yes Hitler was bad. But in Hitlers twisted mind, he saw no wrong in what he was doing. It in no way justifies his actions, but he sincerely didn't see a problem with what he was doing.

O.k. so if he is really mentally ill like I said and u agreed so we should forgive him and forget... right?

Come on... it's was just 1 big mistake... not much...

You really need to read what people write. Has anyone said that? Has anyone said his actions we're forgivable or justified? All that's been said is that, sick and twisted as it may be, Hitler thought (key word) he was doing good by the atrocities he brought upon people and the world.