JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith's thoughts on hitler

Ale

Actor Will Smith has stunned the world by declaring that Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler was a “good” person. The 39 year-old star, who likes to see the best in people, is convinced the former German leader did not fully understand the extent of the pain and suffering his actions would cause during his time in power.”Hitler didn’t wake up going, ‘Let me do the most evil thing I can do today’. I think he woke up in the morning and using a twisted, backwards logic, he set out to do what he thought was ‘good’. Stuff like that just needs reprogramming,”he said. Hitler’s leadership as Fuhrer during the 1930s and early 1940s resulted in the persecution of an estimated six million Jews in the Holocaust, and later on led to the start of the Second World War.

http://www.gossipboulevard.com/2007/12/22/...-a-good-person/

Edited by Hero1
dodgy paper headline

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will doesn't think Hitler was a good person. It's just the title someone wrote. Plus, where is the problem? I mean, let's check what Will said: "Hitler didn’t wake up going, ‘Let me do the most evil thing I can do today’. I think he woke up in the morning and using a twisted, backwards logic, he set out to do what he thought was ‘good’. Stuff like that just needs reprogramming". Isn't that true?

Apart from this, just a little advice: don't believe everything you read, guys...

as a Jew I'm offend from this statement, Hitler was a mad man, an evil character, can't even call this thing a man...

I'll take WS in his ear to "Yad Yashem" museum, http://www.yadvashem.org/ to see the horrible things Hitler made... to see that he planned it from the beginning.

I really want to believe it's rubbish and gossip.

at what point did he say "Hitler was a good person" ?...he didn't. just like he didn't say Willow wants to be Paris Hilton. :shakehead: seriously, people need to stop printing what they wanna print and hearing what they wanna hear. it never ceases to amaze me how far people will go for bad press these days.

original source? page six. need I say more?

http://www.pagesix.com/story/will+smith+hi...was+good+person

Edited by MissAshley

Will should sue them. That's the only way to teach them ethics, when you step on their money. That's all they care for.

But I also must admit that Will needs to try to talk less about these stuff,

he's now the most powerful actor and they are out there trying to use every little misstep of him to blow it up and take him down. I really hope Will takes notice.

I think he speaks the truth, but some people can't handle the truth.

He's right... It's the same with people today. People who do moronic things, in our opinions, feel they are perfectly justified actions in their own mind. To someone like me or you or Will, the things Hitler did we're devastating and disgusting, but to Hitler, it was normality. I don't believe this article is real though.

exactly. Will's just such a likeable guy that people try to find something wrong he says or does to kill his "celebrity".

something I thought was kinda funny, Jada did an interview with Redbook talking about how her great-great-grandfather was Jewish and that was a huge factor in their visit to the Wailing Wall a couple summers ago, that she wanted to go and touch a part of her history...the press went crazy when they went to Jerusalem.

I want to hear his opinions on the media taking his statements outta context though, that'd be interesting.

as a Jew I'm offend from this statement, Hitler was a mad man, an evil character, can't even call this thing a man...

I'll take WS in his ear to "Yad Yashem" museum, http://www.yadvashem.org/ to see the horrible things Hitler made... to see that he planned it from the beginning.

I really want to believe it's rubbish and gossip.

You should probably read the article. :stickpoke:

Read it... now you should probably need to log on to the website I posted...

lets leave what WS said... - reprogramming is to kill all the people that think other then he is thinking, that look diffrent?????? is to build places and special trains to transfer people like animals to be slaughtered? and you agree with that sentence??? OMG! I can't believe this! he wanted to control the world and yes that mean to get in the morning and say "who is bothering me now?", he killed his own people for god sake, he was mentally ILL...

No, no, no... this sentence is wrong! don't accept it as it is...