JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

How Do You Listen To Music?

Da Brakes

I was just wondering how do people listen to music? If you brought an album and you saw there was a track or feature that looked interesting would you go straight to that track, or listen to the album from the beginning to get the flow of the album before hand!

:stickpoke:

Yeah I like listening to albums all the way through when I first get 'em

well.. it depends on how much I like the artist.. a new big will cd or something is such a huge event that I normally listen straight through the first few times.. but if it's an artist I don't love to death I usually listen to the interesting features first and then lateron listen to the whole thing

My first time through with an album I listen to it from beginning to end. After that it depends on the album. The better the album, the more often I'll listen to it from start to finish. The worse the album the sooner I start listening to just the singles or jumping around. JJFP I'm still listening to from beginning to end, I think I only made it through Fall Out Boy's album once.

depends when i get the album, if i get it when it's released i'll listen to it all the way through a couple of times, if i get it after hearing a couple singles i like first, i'll jump to them before going through the rest

I normally check out the 1st minute of each song 1st so i can get an overview of the direction and sound of the album. When a song is truely amazing, i'll listen 2 that one the whole way thru.' After previewing the album, i go back and listen 2 it the whole way thru.'

How do I listen to music? I usually listen to music by going to the local motels to listen to the new hits on the elevators. When I listen to music, I usually start breakdancing or rapping out loud with the song. This problem has gotten me kicked out of a lot of places (school, friends houses, etc)...

hahahaha just messin...