JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Madrid premiere I am legend

Sandy

Ok guys, I finally went to the premiere of I am legend in MAdrid!! It was really cold 1ºC I couldn't feel my legs, my hands hurt but it was worth it 'coz after two long hours of waiting.... Will was next to me!!! He came screaming and saying 'Hola' with a big smile, shaking hands...they gave us mini posters from the movie and he signed mine!!!! I took photos & videos. I'll post the videos later. I went alone, nobody wanted to come with me so I couldn't share my happinness of the moment I guess u'll do lol

dsc03899ui2.jpg

dsc03925ez7.jpg

dsc03927wl9.jpg

dsc03928lj2.jpg

this one was when he was leaving the cinema by the back door. I almost got a pic with him but I coulnd't because of a stupid girl.

dsc03950ky7.jpg

After that he went direct to an award show and presented one. I saw it on TV, nobody knew he was going to be there ,the public started screaming 'Will smith!! will Smith!! and he started rapping a little of gettin' jiggy wit it!!!! I'll record it from tv or whatever so u could see that!!

Edited by Sandy

After that he went direct to an award show and presented one. I saw it on TV, nobody knew he was going to be there ,the public started screaming 'Will smith!! will Smith!! and he started rapping a little of gettin' jiggy wit it!!!! I'll record it from tv or whatever so u could see that!!

I saw it too, it was amazing! Some pics here: :thumbsup:

cuarentaad1.jpg

40hn9.png

As I promised here you have the video of Will at the awards, gettin' jiggy wit spanish public :wickedwisdom:

I recorded from tv with my photocamera so it no HQ but the quality is better than the ones on youtube.

He was very cute speaking in spanish, and Nuria(the woman) was nervous lol

I hope the link works, if it doesn't let me know!!

http://download.yousendit.com/578798837A328D97

If someone wants to know what they say I can translate it later.I don't care guys!

Ale, al final fuiste a la gran via?

Edited by Sandy

Ale, al final fuiste a la gran via?

No, por desgracia no pude ir. Hubiera dado lo que sea por ir a Madrid pero estoy muy liado con los exámenes. Me he tenido que conformar con verlo por la tele. Aunque conozco a una amiga que ha estado con él y se han hecho fotos. Ella ha cumplido mi sueño.

Quizás la próxima... :emot-keke:

. Aunque conozco a una amiga que ha estado con él y se han hecho fotos. Ella ha cumplido mi sueño.

alaa de verdad? Jo, que suerte tuvo tu amiga, yo casi consigo hacerme una foto con el porque Will tenia toda la intencion de hacersela xo salio una histerica gritando y justo cuando lo iba a conseguir cogieron los guardaespaldas y le metieron en el coche :shakehead: con la ilusion que me hacia tener una foto con el :shakehead:

Para la proxima lo conseguiremos!! jeje