JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"We probably wont record anymore"

i'm a little confused, is this big tour part of the premiere performances they are going to do, or is it an actual proper tour?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused myself...but he said these words..."BIG"..."OLD SCHOOL"...and "TOUR." However it turns out, it'll be good. Let just hope it's bigger than just a few spots that all in line with movie premier.

ahhh confusion, i need to plan my summer, i'm going to do that camp america thing next summer, if they are just doing the premier shows then i'll go to america as i've seen them do that before, but if they are doing a proper tour then i'm staying here!!, AHHH decisions decisions

would you go to london fresh from sofia? I wouldnt mind flying to england and seeing this with all the jjfp fans..

hell yeah ! (: maybe the first and last time i can see JJ+FP so no doubt about that, like i said i am starting to save money for that ..after i buy a snowboard :wiggle: ... and yeah it will be dope to be with u , Brakes , Julie , Kev , maybe more (:

Yeah, we all know that Philly would be the longest, biggest, and best show. I'll be down for that. I have tons of vacation time saved up for something like this and this time i'll actually spend a few days in Philly. Last time i had 2 come and go.

• 3 weeks later...