JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rate I Am Legend

Hero1

Rate I Am Legend  

40 members have voted

1. 1. how would you rate I Am Legend?

Well, my friends weren't very impressed either. They said it was an OK movie but that's it. But I have to say that these friends don't like movies with mosnters, vampires, zombies,.....they don't even like Matrix so..lol they aren't the best judges hhaha

I think IAL is one of those movies that or you like it or you hate it. I like it (except because is too short)

Oh! i forgot to tell you that when we came out of the cinema we saw a woman with a butterfly tatto in her neck !!!! what a coincidence!!!!!

Edited by Sandy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give it a 10! First off all because Will is doing a superb job in this movie.

2nd it had it all, without being a typical Hollywood movie. You have to see it to know what I mean. My friends had tears in there eyes at a moment during the movie:)

3rd great effects. 4th a suprisingly end. 5th funny moments in the movie. 6th you were all the time sitting on the edge of your seat. 7th the psychologic part of the movie, you get in touch with how hard it is for Will to live this life, and how close he is to get a breakdown.

So If you havent seen the movie GO see it! And I think that the girls will like it even more because of the scene with Will training almost naked... I even got a little turned on:-)

Ive got to be honest...it wasnt as good as I anticipated. I will watch it again though, because I'm the type of person that generally over hypes things in my mind. Wills acting was typical, but I felt they rushed a bit on some of the story. Loved some of the CGI though.

Ive got to be honest...it wasnt as good as I anticipated. I will watch it again though, because I'm the type of person that generally over hypes things in my mind. Wills acting was typical, but I felt they rushed a bit on some of the story. Loved some of the CGI though.

Typical ?

As in ''great performance as always'' typical ?

Strange...people at RT are discussing him for best actor, at least an oscar nom.

and you straight up call it typical...this is one of Will's top 3 performances of his career (arguably). I can't believe how anyone would call it typical. Unless of course people were expecting him to play Jim West.

t

The scene between him and the dog and the scene where he asked a mannequin to say hello to him...one of the greatest emotional performances EVER IMO. That alone is oscar worthy. If there was an award for best dramatic scene that would win hands down.

Pretty bad movie. too short and the end was lame. and this is definately not worth a oscar noimination. just because he cryed? man, people even laughed at the serious scenes, there was always this comedic Willism again. One of his worst movies, pretty bad disappointment...