JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith Has All Sorts of Things to Say

Ale

Will Smith is all over the place this week promoting I Am Legend stopping by every talk show he can bursting with his trademark enthusiasm. Yesterday he was at TRL before bouncing off to his NY premiere. On the red carpet Will was psyched to see Tom. He said, "Of course, that’s my man!...You know he’s going to represent!” And this morning he was up bright and early at Regis and Kelly to talk about the school he is starting. He said, "The school system in this country – public and private – is designed for the industrial age," she said. "We started home-schooling our children probably six years ago...We found about eight or nine other parents that home-school, so we put them together. ... There's just very powerful educational concepts that we believe in, and we feel like 'I want to design the system that revolutionizes public education.'" While I'm not sure I agree with all of it, the man has passion.

mtvlw6.png

At the premiere, Jada talked also about bonding with Katie about their unique men. She said, "There are not many women who are married to the type of men we are married to...Katie and I ... talk. We throw some ideas around how to manage all the things we have to manage on a daily basis, so we have the opportunity to have our own lives and be mothers. So, we do it definitely on a whole personal girlfriend get-down. They do it on a business level." Ah yes, being married to Tom and Will must get a little bizarre, at least they have each other.

To see more of Will around just read more

http://popsugar.com/872483

• 6 months later...