JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Aunt Vivs run into each other!

Hero1

• Admin

Los Angeles - Though the woman replaced her as one of the main players on a hit situation comedy, Janet Hubert, who portrayed Vivian Banks from 1990-1993 on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, feels no ill will towards actress Daphne Reid. However running into her for the second time in two weeks was still extremely awkward, Underneath Hollywood has learned. "I couldn't believe it," Ms. Hubert said. "The first time I saw her, at (Los Angeles area outdoor mall) The Grove, we exchanged pleasantries, which was great because it gave me the chance to let her know that there were no hard feelings. But the second time was just uncomfortable. We had nothing left to say, it started bringing back painful memories of when I was fired for becoming pregnant, as well as the problems I had with Will Smith." The experience wasn't pleasurable for Ms. Reid either. "I've never been so uncomfortable in my life," she said. "'Don't mention Will Smith... Don't mention Will Smith... Don't mention Will Smith...' that's what I kept saying to myself. It didn't help matters that a poster of his new movie was staring me in the face," Ms. Reid said, adding that she was anxious to see I Am Legend, though she wasn't holding her breath for tickets to the premiere.

That's funny. She really needs 2 let go of that bitterness. Bitterness will kill u in the end if u let it grab on 2 something deep down inside u. I doubt FP is holding on2 any bitterness, but the same goes for him if he is any in his heart. It's been over 10 years. Get over it...shake it off.

Los Angeles - Though the woman replaced her as one of the main players on a hit situation comedy, Janet Hubert, who portrayed Vivian Banks from 1990-1993 on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, feels no ill will towards actress Daphne Reid. However running into her for the second time in two weeks was still extremely awkward, Underneath Hollywood has learned. "I couldn't believe it," Ms. Hubert said. "The first time I saw her, at (Los Angeles area outdoor mall) The Grove, we exchanged pleasantries, which was great because it gave me the chance to let her know that there were no hard feelings. But the second time was just uncomfortable. We had nothing left to say, it started bringing back painful memories of when I was fired for becoming pregnant, as well as the problems I had with Will Smith." The experience wasn't pleasurable for Ms. Reid either. "I've never been so uncomfortable in my life," she said. "'Don't mention Will Smith... Don't mention Will Smith... Don't mention Will Smith...' that's what I kept saying to myself. It didn't help matters that a poster of his new movie was staring me in the face," Ms. Reid said, adding that she was anxious to see I Am Legend, though she wasn't holding her breath for tickets to the premiere.

Janet's just mad cause Will's stylin on her. She keeps saying that she got fired because she got pregnant (which isn't true), but she doesn't say a single thing about her culpability in the situation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...