JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SMITH: 'SEX OBSESSION KEPT ME OFF DRUGS'

Ale

Hollywood actor WILL SMITH has credited his sex obsession with keeping him away from drugs as a teenager.

The 39-year-old star has maintained his aversion to alcohol and drugs throughout his life, and he steered clear of addictions in his younger days by spending every waking moment fantasising about women.

He says, "Through my teenage years I was too focused on sex to even think about any other vices. I'm much the same now. No drugs and only the occasional drink."

http://www.pr-inside.com/smith-sex-obsessi...off-r342887.htm

• 6 months later...

Well some people say that men have 3 things in life that make them men - sex, drugs & sports. I can confidently say that as a teenager all I thought about was sex & sports so I can clearly see where Will was coming from. Drugs & alcohol have never been an issue for me. Not much has changed for me either. Sex & sports are still pretty high on my list. LOL.

:lolsign: :lol: :kekeke: :thumbsup:

Edited by TopDawg14

LOL.. Will is a trip. can see how it keeps his mind off drugs to this very day,.. LOL. I dont do drugs, and have a drink only on special occasions, 1 - 4 x per year. lol... I CANT play football or other guy sports... so... i have a lot of catching up to do in the sex deaprtment.. LOL

:paperbag:

xo,

cookie

"Through my teenage years I was too focused on sex to even think about any other vices. I'm much the same now. No drugs and only the occasional drink."

DAMN RIGHT!!!!

women best drug!!, lol

Edited by Luigie

fight fight fight!

Can a women make a man lose his mind? damn right cause it happens all the time and its like that and its like that ^ flava flav

Wise words..from a wise man...god bless Flava flav :davidblaine:

JUlie I don't believe you. LOL . I sent u my top friends a drink "Sex On The Beach" on facebook.. u done with it gurlie? LOL

and to whoever backs up Flav,.. my GOD! . look at those chicken heads he messes with on his show,... of course they would drive him crazy. I wouldnt compare a NORMAL chik to the likes of those freakie~deakies that he's talkin about. Funny you guys brought up Flav, cuz i was just messin with him the other day on myspace asking him to vote for Kel Spencer since i KNOW hes cool with Darnell, Jeff & stuff.. LOL..

After that,... he prolly thinks im a nut in a basket like those girls on his show ... LO>L>...but I don't care.. WHATEVA!!! dang it.. just vote boii!!! :lolsign:

xo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies