JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rick Ross ft R. Kelly- Speedin' video

VIsqo

DJ Khaled is the most retarded sounding person in music right now. His mouth has less variety than a pull-string doll.

Not a fan of Rick Ross and not much of one for R. Kelly neither. Because of that, I don't think much of the song. The chorus is just and almost just as weak as any other song out right now. The beat kind of gives me a nice throwback to a time in the 90's though. I like that.

Also, can we get these rappers to stop the terrible acting/story in their videos? I don't believe Rick Ross or DJ Khaled are big bosses that toss out expensive watches to cops. Lil' Wayne don't ball and Baby's cash is in a bank somewhere.

God Blessa!

Also, can we get these rappers to stop the terrible acting/story in their videos? I don't believe Rick Ross or DJ Khaled are big bosses that toss out expensive watches to cops. Lil' Wayne don't ball and Baby's cash is in a bank somewhere.

God Blessa!

DJ Khaled to policeman- "U must be making kind of mistake officer...we the best"

Yeah because that's what big Mafia Bosses say when they get pulled over...the whole larger than life music video got played out after like the 3rd shiny suit Bad Boy video...you have to admit it's kind of hard to beat puffy traveling halfway around the world to dirty dance with Jeniffer Lopez.

Lol, gotta luv to see Rick throwing himself from the bridge without a reason. If u didnt have a license, u could have say it man!, also, i dont think theres enough water over there to take ur splashing.... that was mad funny

• 2 weeks later...