JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

HEY, DOES WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I think that if Will does visit any site of fans that are devoted to his acting/singing abilities, it should be this one! I tried to search for any other sites and none compare to this one. :thumb: Edited by badboys

Thats great that Will knows "your the one with the site" Tim. I hate to think what i have posted on here tho and what he could read haha.

Also if Will made WillSmith.com it would go into competition with this site, surely Will would have to check out his competition. I spose we would just go back and forth to both sites tho like we used to.

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 25 2004, 06:28 PM]Also if Will made WillSmith.com it would go into competition with this site, surely Will would have to check out his competition. I spose we would just go back and forth to both sites tho like we used to.[/quote]
Very true!!! :touche:

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 25 2004, 12:28 PM]Thats great that Will knows "your the one with the site" Tim. I hate to think what i have posted on here tho and what he could read haha.[/quote]
[font="Arial"][color=blue]I think that would be cool if he visit...I've already talked to Jeff online,...so...

"hey Will, if u read this. We luv~ya stanka!" :kekeke: LOL "Talk to us sometymes...for insipiration if nothin else. well...bye Will !" :rock:

and to Julie...oh man. If only you knew some of the posts from the original board...hahaha. We had some gUUd tymes, laffs, ppl fightin, lol...just so silly! it was all cool tho. I've never posted on a site like the original WS board tho,...that joka was a classic!! :thumb:

peace,
3cookie [/color][/font]

• Admin
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 25 2004, 12:28 PM]Also if Will made WillSmith.com it would go into competition with this site, surely Will would have to check out his competition. I spose we would just go back and forth to both sites tho like we used to.[/quote]
when i was introduced to miguel head of overbrook music..he said how they were working on willsmith.com at the time..and he gave me his business card..and told me to e-mail him with my details..so i've done that..they got my info if they need me for anythin on willsmith.com... but if they dont its all good anyway.. will needs a proper website after the rubbish sony has served up...so hopefully the new 1 will be dope :rock: :rock: