JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

HEY, DOES WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE?

• Members
:dj: hey guys, i was just wondering if will knew anything about this site? 'cause i'd like him to know that there are dedicated and great fans of his that exist out there. that we've been with him thru his bad times musically, that is. and if he can give us a shout out or better still contact us one way or the other what d'yall think? Edited by diehardwill

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if he does but anything is possible, who knows he may have searched his name on the net one afternoon

i do know that jazzy jeff knows about this site

Guest Prince
[quote=Da Brakes,Aug 24 2004, 03:42 PM]Will definately knows about this site! Jeff knows about this site and has told Will about it quite a bit! Ask Tim about this for more info![/quote]
Word.

• Admin
we dont show up in aol though :kekeke: :kekeke:

when i met jjfp ..will said to me "your the one with the site" and i replied "have you seen it" and will said "no, but jeffs been telling me about it" ..so hopefully wills seen the site by now :thumb:

• Admin
theyd also see some stupid stuff :hilarious: :hilarious: hopefully they check it once the new album comes out..then they can see what the real fans think of it.. but jeff and will are damn busy so you cant expect them to be trollin through this forum every day :kekeke: :kekeke: