JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I Am Legend NYC Premiere JJFP.com Giveaway!

Hero1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Omar, there is a website that gets premiere tickets and set visits and stuff like that. They are also a charity. They don't have these tickets now, but they get quite a few a year.

www.HollywoodCharityAuction.com

Edited by mibtp

Guest Guest_soright903_*

JazzyJeffFreshPrince.com is proud to give away 2 double passes to the I Am Legend Premiere in New York. The premiere is at Madison Square Garden at the Wamu Theatre on 7th and 32nd street Tuesday December 11th.

The film starts at 7pm but you will have to get there early because its gonna be crazy!

All you have to do to enter the contest is to reply to this topic on the forum with your name and e-mail.

The contest ends thursday so you haven't got much time.. I will put all entries into a hat and randomly select 2 winners.

Remember you have to be in New York or be able to get there for December 11th. You also need to register on the forum to make a valid entry, I won't accept entries from guests. Good Luck and remember I Am Legend is out everywhere December 14th

OH WOW< PICK ME!!! :)

Guest william amoashiy

I would love to go with my brother. He is handicapped and LOVES WILL SMITH. He listens to his songs all day, dresses like him and acts like him. It would be a dream come true!

William