Hero1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm on the willsmith.com message board and there i read he was sure coming to the UK. while he was promoting IAL, he said he would go there back in his promoting tour for Hancock. He also said that there would be a not-announced show. They would just go to a place and do their thing. That would be pretty cool!

Anyway, it's good news they will be back with their music. No new stuff, but i don't bother, i love the old stuff.

I hope he comes to belgium, he has never been here, but Jeff did come here last year. Maybe that's something to get my hope on :)

This is huge news, after I saw this im pumped. Hopefully they will come to Australia, I'd be up for going anywhere here if they come, Sydney especially :jazzy: What do you guys think the chances are of them coming down under? I'll be looking out for any info, and have fun all of you near London, wish I could be there.

I hope he comes to belgium, he has never been here, but Jeff did come here last year. Maybe that's something to get my hope on :)

You're from Belgium too? So am I!!

I hope he's doing a couple of shows. It would be great getting some more JJFP live videos.

• Admin

This is huge news, after I saw this im pumped. Hopefully they will come to Australia, I'd be up for going anywhere here if they come, Sydney especially :jazzy: What do you guys think the chances are of them coming down under? I'll be looking out for any info, and have fun all of you near London, wish I could be there.

Daniel keep in touch with me :welcome4: They may just come down to Australia..

I hope it's a proper world tour, so if they come to atlanta or somewere close i'd defenatly try to make it.. they'll probably just do the big city shows in the us. :shakehead:

We need to let jeff know we want a live cd/dvd of the tour!

I'll make sure I do, thanks for the welcome. I'll keep coming here to see any more details. You get any insider Jazzy Jeff+Fresh Prince info? :lol: If you find out anything about them coming to Australia on tour just send us a pm. Thanks, much appreciated.

• Admin

I'll make sure I do, thanks for the welcome. I'll keep coming here to see any more details. You get any insider Jazzy Jeff+Fresh Prince info? :lol: If you find out anything about them coming to Australia on tour just send us a pm. Thanks, much appreciated.

fa show man this is my web site.. check out my account of: last time they were in sydney

I just found it and read through it then, sounds incredible. And yes I think they are due to come to Sydney again this year :gettinjiggywitit: I wanna hear them pump out all their old skool tracks, and hear Brand New Funk live, one of my fav FPJJ songs.

GOT Dawg.. i was just in this thread looking for something about when JJ and FP is performing on the West coast, but ....

I saw it again, and could have swore i read Jazzy Julie & Fresh Prince Tour Jul 08. LOL

must be the chicken and salad i had. LOL

xo,

cookie

i