JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Try to participate to a chat with Will Smith in december...

bea321

• 3 weeks later...

yes please! Im not sure if i can answer in english but i'll try anyway.

ok, go to http://specials.divertissements.fr.msn.com...de/quiz/q1.aspx

click on "le prince de bel-air", it says "bravo, question suivante", wait a little, click on "ali", it says "bravo, question suivante", wait a little, click on "2005", it says "bravo, question suivante", wait a little, click on "Eminem", it says "bravo, question suivante", wait a little, click on "12" and then i don't remember exactly(the page doesn't appear for me anymore because i have already participated i guess) : they ask you for your name, your phone number (=téléphone")... but you can use this website to understand : http://www.reverso.net/

• 3 weeks later...

thanx, im slightly confused whether is it Will or not, some1 asks if he speaks English and he says not sorry. As far as i know he doesnt speak French, how r these people speaking to him?

Earlier on when some1 asks if he is doing more music he says "Surely not another album but probably for the single from the soundtrack of my next film 'Hancock', which was released in July.". Its either not the real Will, not translated right or Will is releasing another single!!!!

Is anyone able to confirm translation that he said there was a single.

Yeah Julie, was about to reply to the same thing. I know the google translation was a bit off, but I had to laugh at the part where the person asked to Will do you speak English lol and Will replying No hehe, good ol FP.

But the part that really raised question marks was the Hancock soundtrack thing.

Is he going to do a single for the soundtrack a la MIB WWW ?

1/ The person asks Will if he speaks FRENCH actually, but the person (Lirlya) wrote it in english ( Do you speak french ?")as you can see on the chat original page:

http://specials.divertissements.fr.msn.com...mpte-rendu.aspx

The google translation didn't translate well...

2/Earlier on when some1 asks if he is doing more music he says "Surely not another album but probably for the single from the soundtrack of my next film 'Hancock', which was released in July.".

"Sûrement pas un autre album mais sans doute pour le single de la BO de mon prochain film ‘Hancock’ qui sort en juillet.":

it means he surely won't release another album but without any doubt the single from the soundtrack of his next film "Hancock" which releases in July. = Will is about to release another single!!!!