JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The UNDEFEATED!

VIsqo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww man... we were sooo close... IT WAS THE BEST SUPERBOWL IVE EVER SEEN!!!! But dam... WE LOST. Big Props to BRADY he fought like a champion there, but he got his ass whooped...

Anyways, yeah, yeah I know that all the haters are going to start posting in here, soo, Yeah I admit it, we are not the UNDEFEATED anymore, the Giants defense shut us up, and kicked the hell outta Brady in this game. I have to admit it because Im a Man, and the the team that played better today, it won, and congratulations to all them GIANTS fans out there.

But this was only the beggining and theres still next year. Im sorry for being busting you all with the Patriots streak and all and well, the thruth is that you have have to win the big game and thats just what the Giants did. CONGRATULATIONS! and this topic should be CLOSED INMEDIATELY

Aww man... we were sooo close... IT WAS THE BEST SUPERBOWL IVE EVER SEEN!!!! But dam... WE LOST. Big Props to BRADY he fought like a champion there, but he got his ass whooped...

Anyways, yeah, yeah I know that all the haters are going to start posting in here, soo, Yeah I admit it, we are not the UNDEFEATED anymore, the Giants defense shut us up, and kicked the hell outta Brady in this game. I have to admit it because Im a Man, and the the team that played better today, it won, and congratulations to all them GIANTS fans out there.

But this was only the beggining and theres still next year. Im sorry for being busting you all with the Patriots streak and all and well, the thruth is that you have have to win the big game and thats just what the Giants did. CONGRATULATIONS! and this topic should be CLOSED INMEDIATELY

http://www.rbk.com/us/perfectville/ :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I just felt like letting this topic show up again under most recent posts.

It feels good to see it now. All football season it stung.

But hey, let's just have this topic refresh itself every few weeks.

To be as obnoxious as it was back when it was painful for all the non-pat's fans. :-)