JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The UNDEFEATED!

VIsqo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If theres still a Jets fan out there, be prepared cause the patriots are gon make you change your mind this weekend!

Are you seriously trying to talk trash about how the Pats are going to beat the Jets? Are you insane? What next, talk trash about how they can beat down some girl scouts as well?

That'd be pretty embarassing if the Patriots lose to the Jets

• 2 weeks later...

People! the season is over and we went undefeated as I thought we were going to. Yeah I know congratulations Victor, congratulations patriots, congratulations Brady and Moss and now lets see what the playoffs bring to us.

• 3 weeks later...

18 AND 0 PEOPLE! And now we are heading to the SUPER BOWL!!! Just wanted to say this to the people who doubted it. Bye to the colts and all them other teams that stood on our way. STILL THE UNDEFEATED!!! LETS GO PATRIOTS!

if it was any team other than the midgets (or for that matter, the cowgirls), I'd be gun-ho for an upset. But I can deal with a perfect cheater as the Super Bowl winner than the midgets bragging about upsetting the Pats.

Or they could just blow-up the Super Bowl this year.

It will be an amazing game!, The Giants are really motivated, inspired!, Have a really good defense, in fact, the best in the league.. and Eli seems to have his head in the game and is not just throwing the ball away as he used to, like 5 weeks ago, lol, And the Patriots... well, ive said it just about too much this year. We are the undefeated and keep looking to mantain that record. Im sorry for Bob and his Idea but i dont know why he keeps bringing up the cheating matter when brady and belishick and all of them have showed 18 concecutive times against all of them teams that u have to differenciate cheating and talent.

I guess a superbowl ring will shut them up.........

Ohh, and dont get me wrong, I also like to be with the underdogs and all. Ive been a Red sox/celtics fan all of my life. The thing is that the patriots are also my team, my first one in the nfl and I have the right to feel happy for them to win, no matter what. The same way as the Yankee/lakers fans do want their teams to win too.

My baseball team in here in my country (Dominican Republic) hasnt won a tittle since 1993. Every year i have to be here standing at the humiliation and the laughs of my friends. But im still with my team. The same happened with me and the red sox. If the patriots would be having the Miami season, they would still be my team. Good that we are THE UNDEFEATED this year.

• 2 weeks later...