JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

willsmith.com meltdown

Hero1

• Admin

and I quote...

Hey WS Fans,

We've posted this message in another thread, but just in case you missed it, here it is again.

There seems to be some confusion around spamming. Someone that comes onto the WS Message Board to say 'Hello' isn't spamming so let it be. If you don't want to respond to the messages, don't feel obligated to, but someone else may want to and that's perfectly fine.

Thanks for your cooperation,

WS Staff

http://www.willsmith.com/message/thread.cf...e=2&tpage=1

Wow heaven forbid you would actually have to do work on willsmith.com, work that you are PAID for.. So you can post anything on a will smith message board and its not spam.. Will Smith is the biggest movie star in the world, he has sold 30 million albums and has a successful sitcom still in syndication. He has millions of fans. Yet his official web site is a disgrace. Many of the problems with the willsmith.com message board could be solved quickly..but not with that attitude. How about an off topic forum? How about actual moderators which can delete the offensive material constantly posted on the site? The rubbish thats posted on that message board that according to wsstaff is not "spamming" is beyond a joke. I feel sorry for all the fans that go to Will's site.. Not that many people are gonna find this site..its not rated highly in google.. Yet the people in charge of will smith's site don't even see the endless flooding of nonsense on that board as a problem? Pathetic.

yeah i noticed in the past week its got horrendous. Not only is there spam but theres loads of posts of people complaining about spam lol.

We're not welcome over there anyway, they made it quite clear to me. The only thing im bothered about is that its Wills official site, makes all fans look like morons.

I know the mods suck, but there are good members on there, believe it or not. Who said you are not welcome over there? You went to ws.com complaining about how bad was that site compared to this one, so the members didn't like that, obviously.

Edited by Ale

Someone made a question and you said he should be banned for asking that, and you also said those things don't happen on jjfp.com. We told you everyone has the right to ask what he/she wants but it seems like you still don't understand it. That's your best way to help the site? Please. That guy wasn't insulting WS, he was just ASKING. And the decision of leaving the site was yours, and only yours.

Edited by Ale

Yeh it should be organised a lot better. Ale, dude you have some give there. Make your opinion heard. Surely it annoys you a little how unorganised the forum seems.

Will is a hollywood star....theres gonna be always crazy, dumb, retarded, spammers, etc, etc....learn to deal with it...it wont change unless the whol wstaff gets kicked out, and i dont see that happenin, so thank god for JJFP.com :wickedwisdom: