JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Snoop Dogg

Da Brakes

Yeah, i like it. I mean, he's totally jacking T-Pain's style and abusing the vocoder, but it's still dope. His verse is the "meat" of the song on my opinion. I kinda wish he only sung the chorus and rapped the rest of it. I like Snoop alot, even if half of his subject matter is stuff i don't relate 2 or really support (especially more as an adult). In fact, most of his music falls in the "good but average" area when it comes 2 it's grade. After 15 years of consistant success, u gotta give him props. I support new things. The beat is good, the vocals are experemental, and an overall good effort.

i respect him and all fort trying something different, especially since hes trying something completely differnt then hes been known to be doing for almost twenty years. that takes balls.. but. im not a snoop dogg fan, so either way i wouldnt necessarily listen, but i give him all the respect.

Guest lambertj3

Yeah, i like it. I mean, he's totally jacking T-Pain's style and abusing the vocoder, but it's still dope. His verse is the "meat" of the song on my opinion. I kinda wish he only sung the chorus and rapped the rest of it. I like Snoop alot, even if half of his subject matter is stuff i don't relate 2 or really support (especially more as an adult). In fact, most of his music falls in the "good but average" area when it comes 2 it's grade. After 15 years of consistant success, u gotta give him props. I support new things. The beat is good, the vocals are experemental, and an overall good effort.

actually aj as far as snoops grade for his material its more than average but i have a question for you what makes a good hardcore street rapper 2 you everyone has their likes and dislikes obviously but what makes a good hardcore rapper to you?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It has become a really popular song everywhere, even when the video is crappy and the voice coder is extremely a bad choice for him, I guess its what people are diggin nowadays, and T- pain seems to be making a lot of hits with that.