JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Maximum Will Smith

KevTastic

Thought it'd be funny to stick this unnofficial Biog CD on again and just forgot how innaccurate and poorly done it really is. I can count a fair few factual errors that would have been easily corrected if some decent research was made.

Shocking effort.

lol. I got mine from poundland about 3 years back. Maybe almost worth the money for the tiny poster and the fact i guess it does count as something in my JJFP collection

Well, i made the mistake of getting Maximum TLC....featuring the same kinda stuff: short interviews (most of them were audio ripped off Home Video releases and TV shows), inaccurate info, annoying narrorators, and cheaply produced music in the background. I waz mad cuz i sent crazy money 2 get it (as it waz impossible 2 find in the US at the time). The other unathorized TLC interview CDs i had were really good but this one SUCKED. I passed on the Maximum Will Smith CD until i found a brand new copy for only $2 or $3 a year or 2 after it came out in a record store that waz going out of business.

I warned the board when it came out. It's funny 2 see how many of us have this piece-of-crap CD. I just may listen 2 it 2nite if i wanna put myself in a bad mood.