JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince in Spain!

Ale

• Admin

there is very few jjfp things i havent got or seen.. after all these years.. i love my code red era.. that was classic!! :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: i just wished they didnt clap throughout the entire thing otherwise id throw it on my ipod..but still awesome to see

I waz thinkin' the same thing. I've been taping JJ+FP off TV since 1989. I've seen most of the things that have been televised. And since i got a new internet user, i've finally got 2 see the things i missed on utube. So this is all very cool. I waz also thinkin' about how i've never seen "Boom!..." performed live.

• Admin

That was dope thanks Ale!.. i've seen JJFP do the street remix of Boom! on arsenio hall but never the original live. i wish they'd do i'm looking for the one more.

what was that like? they did the street remix.. wow! they also performed boom! at the 1994 australian music awards but I never saw it

It's crazy becuz i watched The Arsenio Hall Show almost every night. And everytime JJ+FP was on, i missed it. I've seen clips but never the whole interviews or performances (except for the one on Tim's DVDs). The only time i actually caught FP on it waz for a non-music related visit and Jazzy wazn't there (which i have on tape somewhere).

No Comprende Espanol.

Dope performance though. Always love to see Jazzy rapping, he should have more often.

Edited by bart5