JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rumors

badboys

• Members
Although my sources might not be liable, Will Smith is supposedly going to be in an upcoming movie called "The Cipha". This will be based on an animated comic book series with the main character as a "hip hop x-man"... which will be played by Will.

So you guys might think I'm crazy or your saying the sources are wrong, but if the sources are right, the contracts have just been signed, which maybe explains why none of you have heard of it. The contracts have also said that the movie might be shot in the city of Toronto.

All of this unofficial of course...

Wut do u guys think? Edited by badboys

Will as a superhero! Never heard of 'The Cipher' as a comic book character and the only superhero that I've heard of that is originally black is Static Shock!! I'd quite like to see Will as a comic book hero! Something different! It would be very funny! :kekeke:

• Members
Da Brakes- this comic book is also new, which is why you haven`t heard of it... Hopefully this will be a successful project for Will.

J-O-E- Im sure that the movie will be funny and ur right, he would get the ladies... haha

Julie- I didn`t hear about ''The Mark'' project, but like u said he must really wanna try out this superhero thing... It worked for Toby Maguire, Ben Affleck, Christopher Reeve (Back and the day), and somewhat Halle Berry... Why not Will? :rock:

Anyways, lets just hope the best for this and wait to see if the rumors are true!

Peace

• Members
i thinks it's a bad idea. The premise is really corny. If Will wants to keep a good acting thing going, he should stick to better roles. He doesn't need another Wild, Wild West and this thing sounds like it. Plus he said he might not do MIB3 or another Sci-fi movie because after doing I, Robot, he felt a connection with the movie. He said he wants to do smarter movies with smarter elements which was what I, Robot had. He said there's something about I, Robot that really stood out to him

• Members
i really do agree with krizia. like i said earlier on this site, will's gonna be turned into a hollywood object for blockbusters and some of them might be outright whack! i fell should take on more challenging story lines with realistic concepts. i think he needs that now in his career. i'm sick of him playing save the world roles!

I´m agree with krizia too.I think Will is a good actor.But in order to prove it he shouldn´t play more blockbusters.
I love Will movies,but I think he should play more "mature" roles.
I prefer Ali than Me In Black,althought I laughed a lot with MIB.