JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fresh Prince...

KevTastic

hahaha.

Tottenham Hotspur the Football(soccer) team i support made a signing this summer called Kevin-Prince Boateng.

Well he started his first Premier League game yesterday and the fans have already come up with the nickname Fresh Prince for him, and were chanting his name in the crowd

Ha, thats pretty awesome.

hm.. he came from hertha bsc berlin, right? .. I never liked this dude.. I'm kinda glad he's gone.. his brother jerome is great though.. plays for my favourite team hamburger sv

I don't have a problem with people using the nickname for someone but I don't think it fits kevin-prince at all

Nah it doesn't fit him as a player. Yeh he did come from Hertha.

But its just a name. How can a football player be remotley like Will Smith lol

Y'all are uptight, it's just a nickname, damn.

I think it's funny, just a shame it hasn't helped Spurs eh Kev? :lolsign: I dunno what's going on there this season, I had them banked to take a good leap at a top 4 spot, now they'll be lucky to salvage any kind of European football IMO.

Well i wouldnt mention Newcastle from this weekend lol. I live with a Newcastle fan and he was none to happy with that result against Pompey.

Yeh we have had a shocking season. Mainly in defence cos we are the fourth highest scorers in the league.

The only positive I can take from Newcastle lately is that we have lost out last 2 games and are still ahead of schedule in the Allardyce era. The less said about Pompey the better. That was embarrassing.

Spurs are severely missing Ledley King, if he was there I reckon you'd be about 10-12 points better off. At least you can be safe in the fact that you're keeping that bottom 4 spot warm for someone else.

Edited by Big Willie

lol i'd like to think so. Whilst we keep throwing points away in the last few minutes of most games them dirty Gooners up the road keep nabbing points late on. Sickens me :P