JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the thing is with a lot of artists you like it happens this way. You buy the new album and really have to listen to it a few times to get into it and for it to grow on you. So be patient and this album will be rewarding without a doubt.

Practice Makes Perfect, And I Believe Wills A Perfectionist, So The Album In My View Will Be Doper Than Willenuim, The Likes Of DJ JAZZY JEFF!!!!, Mary J Blidge, Kayne West, Peter Pablo, Kel Spencer, i wonder if they will realease the Mary J Blidge Track, I Hope So, she also hasnt realeased a new song in quite a while

J-o-e

Guest Prince
[quote=mfuqua23,Aug 23 2004, 05:21 AM]I'm not being rude. But why didn't we hear this? If it has anything 2 do with the new album, I want the song. I need 2 update my JJFP "biorhythms".[/quote]
Tim told us ages ago haha. Re-read old posts :speechless:

at first i was a little nervous about the new album, but then we started to hear about all the ppl he has worked with on it, feedback from Tim and even Will himslef, which made me thing its gonna be great. Will hates to lose at something and im sure with b2r "flopping" he will wanna come back better than ever. Im sure he isnt gonna dissapoint.

and like some1 said he has had albums like b2r before and came back with some fantastic albums. After and in this corner he came back with homebase, after code red he came back with big willie style and Willenium. The pattern points to this album as being gooooooooood!