JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEW KEL SPENCER JOINT!

JumpinJack AJ

I couldn't post this in the Kel Spencer thread for one good reason. The new song is so perfect, i wanted 2 make sure everyone saw this post and checked the song. Kel literally just put up a new song called "I Want To Die" on his myspace. In my opinion, it's the best song he's EVER done. The production is thick, soulful Hip-Hop and his lyrics about life are amazing. It totally spoke 2 me with where i'm at right now in life at the moment. Seriously, check the song!!!!

well... his lyrics always were on point but the production kinda destroyed it for me most of the time (there are only like 2 or 3 of kel songs, besides the jj produced ones of course, that I really like).. this time's different.. the production's pretty good and his lyrics as good as usual.. great song!

Kel sent this track out through "The Weekly Bread" a couple weeks ago, it's definately one of his best, I'm hyped for his album