JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The man new music may come down to..

Hero1

No, Lerkot wanted something crazy. I want Will to make an album without having to wait 3 years. I said shoot AT him. Not SHOOT him.

Also, I want the next album to be a JJFP album. No "co-writers."

God Blessa!

Thats the dream, but i'll settle for any album that is mostly Will Smith written and some work involving Jeff.

It's definately dissapointing that Will's not releasing any new material in almost 3 years now but really "Lost and Found"'s still holding me over, as long as his next album's just as dope the wait'll be well worth it

Yeah, i'm in the same place. I still listen 2 it kinda regularly and it doesn't feel old at all. I just watched the live DVD last week. I'm not so worried about a new album. I'd just like 2 know that he's doing a show here or there, thinking about music, and maybe caloborating with a good artist every 6 months or so.

It's definately dissapointing that Will's not releasing any new material in almost 3 years now but really "Lost and Found"'s still holding me over, as long as his next album's just as dope the wait'll be well worth it

lost and found doesn't hold me over anymore. it's really eating at me...

Yeah, i'm in the same place. I still listen 2 it kinda regularly and it doesn't feel old at all. I just watched the live DVD last week. I'm not so worried about a new album. I'd just like 2 know that he's doing a show here or there, thinking about music, and maybe caloborating with a good artist every 6 months or so.

I disagree. L+F was a good album and all that but its average production on certain tracks really takes away from it. FP's writing was great but imagine it over Jazzy beats. Its now two years later and the album isnt holding me over anymore. I want more material.

Yeah, they really would be a dream duo if they did a full album. Jazzy's flawless spike in production skillz and FP's refocused veiw on his music and lyrics would make what could be their best album ever.