JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The man new music may come down to..

Hero1

• Admin

Really the most critical person in us getting another album from Will is O Money aka Omarr Rambert aka O.Banga.. He executive produced willennium, born to reign and was largely responsible for Lost & Found(exec producer again) He is head of overbrook music and has been with Will since day 1. He is the man who could convince Will to step back to the mic..to go down west philly not hollywood.. Jeff wants Will to do music but hes touring etc and not always with Will..Omarr however is.. it rests in his hands :wiggle:

I here what your saying, but i think nobody can get Will to get some new music out if he doesn't wanna do it himself.. but that is intresting, Omarr could give Will a little bit off a push though!.. L+F is almost 3 years old come next march and Omarr could get in Will's ear to let him know it's about time to get something new out.

Feels weird thinking this is the longest time to wait between any Solo Will album. It doesnt feel long since L+F dropped but the time between B2R and L+F seemed forever. I guess the quality of an album does that for you.

Thats disturbingly like lerkots idea of removing Wills legs so that he cant act anymore and just make music.

We will definatly know for sure whats going on with music within the next few months, Will is gonna be doing loads of interviews for i am legend so at least we will know one way or another.