JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hip Hop Loving

Da Brakes

Here is a new track from a new album I'm working on called 'Clean But Still Street'. The track is called 'Hip Hop Loving' and features Da Ace and Ms Josephine. The track is produced by a VERY talented guy called Jackanory! (http://www.myspace.com/jackanorytales).

Any feedback is appreciated!

www.dabrakes.com/HipHopLoving.mp3

:stickpoke:

Brakes this is so smooth...you need to do some more of these female chorus/smooth laid back production tracks! Female hooks add so much to rap music, i love it and this production is first class. You need to hook up with this guy like Jay-Z is to Just Blaze man! Da Ace kills it too! I hope to his more of this from you guys!

Heard this yesterday, it's dope, getting you and Ace on a track never fails.

Josephine has a great voice as well, you're flow gets complimented well by her soulful singing on the hook.

Really feeling this man, one of you're best IMO. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! Really appreciate that! Yeah this producer I worked with for this track is a musical genius! We share the same interests in music and he absolutely loves the whole jazz/rap vibe. My next song I'm releasing has him on the production and is a summer smash!! Also, I'm hoping to have him produce the majority of this new album I'm working on..he just doesn't know it yet!!

I just love the vibe of this track and others we've done!