JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Alfonso is angry!

Ale

Alfonso Unloads on TMZ

TMZ caught up with Carlton last night -- er, Alfonso Riberio -- and he's not so happy with TMZ! The once jolly Ribeiro told our cameras, "I ain't down with them no more ... TMZ was rude as hell!" Is that Carlton talking like that?! What would Mr. Banks say?

Video 1

Carlton went on to say, "What I do to TMZ? Why they mad at me?!" What happened to the days when he would just do the Carlton dance and make everything all better? Who knew he was so sensitive?! Sorry, Carlton -- er, Alfie!

Source

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlton Holds a Grudge!

TMZ caught up with Carlton Banks, er, Alfonso Ribeiro outside of Hyde last night and he was still upset with us!

Last week, cameras filmed the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" star as he vented about being called corny ... now, he won't even say hello! A member of his two-person entourage even flipped us off! People forgave him for doing the Carlton dance ... can't he forgive us?

Video 2

He hasn't always been so serious -- take a look at this hilarious 1985 break dancing infomercial he did! In his younger days -- he was cool! Feel the love.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1231019884

Source

Annoying press. :thumbdown: